HubSpot Ideas

Dukester

organize campaigns in folders

There are folders to organize lists, but no folders to organize campaigns.

I am just getting started with hubspot, but already see this as becoming a problem once we have hundreds of campaigns running side-by-side. Also, with multiple users, this would help team members navigate and understand the campaign hierarchy.

Also we want to group campaigns per business units, so this would be greatly helping.

Hubspot team, this is the kind of simple  things that add instant value to the usability of the platform, please consider it 😉

11 Replies
bgutnik
Participant

Yes - please make this happen!

Too many campaigns without folders make a mess! This would help a ton with organization!

Also, add the ability to PIN or STAR "Lists" and/or "Campaigns"!

iats72
Participant

I agree. It is becoming more difficult as we add more campaigns. We need folders for campaigns just like we have for lists.

Tanja1
Participant | Platinum Partner

Same here! would be great to organize campaigns in folders.

elanashama
Top Contributor

Same! I live with asset folders, would be great to be able to group campaigns by folder.

L_Fernandez

I can't belive this isn't an option. Such a simple one to implement too. My OCD is going crazy not being able to organize and clean our instance! 

ABartelds

Great idea, would love to be able to hang sub campaigns under a master campaign in order to be able to track things individually but also as a whole. Should be a simple tweak and hopefully is going to be generated soon by Hubspot, before our campaign range is going to be a complete mess

CUrsu1
Contributor | Elite Partner

Great idea!

SHungate

I could really use some campaign folders!! Great idea!!

Abigail1

Yes, please make folders everywhere - Campaigns and CTAs! 

Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

@AndresBustos  This thread should be merged here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Marketing-Emails-Lists-Workflows-Sales-Tools-Folders/...

There are a lot of requests for this feature floating around in different idea threads. This is particularly needed for workflows and campaigns. 

Basic functionality. I can't believe it is marked as "Not Currently Planned"

Cennyddjohn
Participant

Genuinely don't understand why this isn't uniform - lists / files / workflows / campaigns / properties...all should have the ability to create folder hierarchies so you can administer the content more effectively. Otherwise complete mess. What about tags to help with filtering out campaigns from one another?