HubSpot Ideas

Wibeke

multiple currencies in reports and goals

A portal could use multiple currencies, but reports and goals are only in the main currency. This makes in impossible to set goals and to se reports in one country based on the local currency. 

22 Kommentare
LaurenSimo
Mitglied

I also agree - we have another office in Auckland and the main reason we bought the sales extension in our account is so that we could report on multiple currencies within the one platform.

JPercival
Mitglied

I agree. We have global teams wanting to use this tool, and they cannot.

dwachowicz
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree! For multi-country operations and teams this is essential! 

MThomas6
Teilnehmer/-in

Please make this rather today than tomorrow. I was very surprised when I've found out that this is not possible. 

Thanks for solving this issue.

eimena10
Mitglied

Agree. I really need this feature, I have teams in different countries and I need to set goals in their home currency as well as the reports.

THANKS!

HGridley
Mitglied

It is incredibly difficult running a sales team in HubSpot without this functionality. I have been waiting patiently over a year for this functionality to be brought in, and am suprised it hasn't yet.

We have Sales Dashboards for each of the country teams, but they are all in the main company currency. Whilst we have got relatively good at quickly converting the amounts in our heads, this is not accurate or sustainable.

GHowe
Mitglied

Our company works across various markets and it is really hard to accurately monitor our sales dashboards when they default to the chosen company currency.

It would be really useful to have this feature to confidently and accurately set and track sales targets for each market

CharlieT92
Mitglied

Agree, It is important for our team to be able to track sales targets in each market and I would assume many others!

MValleskey
Mitglied

We have teams in both the UK and US and need this feature. Hoew come there is no response on this from HubSpot

Lorenzo_Bossi
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I can't believe that almost 3 years on from the original request and REVENUE GOALS still do not have a currency.  

How are reps and sales managers supposed to track their revenue goals when I work in GBP and their currency is in USD, EUR, JPY, CNY..  you can imagine my disappointment when I showed the reps the new Hubspot Sales Professional features with currencies, individual monthly goals and Oh wait.. my rep in Japan is 100x quota right now! (JPY/GBP=150)  of course tied in for three years now.. 

AxelS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Yes please! If we can play around with different currencies in Products & Quotes why not be able to set the sales goals or reports in the same currencies? 

DLopez1404
Teilnehmer/-in

shame this is an open topic for almost 2 years now. Does not make sense have this feature in Deals and at the end reports cannot respect it. 

LBranth
Mitglied

Yes please! Hubspot is useless as a sales management tool because our sales quotas aren't in the same currency 

IOspect
Teilnehmer/-in

This is a must have for reporting. 

I have several currencys and to get an overview i now need to check if i can divide it into several reports showing the different currencys, and then calculate it myself every month. 

I was actually a bit stunned that this is even an issue in reporting. Must be many users who needs to report on different currencys

EDahl-Nielsen
Mitglied

Is there any news on this subject.

We have a clear need for three individual goal set, in three different currencies - Norway, Sweden and Denmark. 

ShayKhosrow1
Mitglied

yes please - this is super important for any global CRM

AS12
Mitglied

Yes please! 

KUpton85
Mitglied

Absolutely necessary! So many Hubspot customers have global teams with local targets. We need this!

NicoleJ
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

+1

jdesbiens
Teilnehmer/-in

Just found some really nice forecast report templates that I wanted to use for our US team, but then I realized they are only in the company currency which isn't USD so I can't use any of them. Same for revenue goals and custom number properties with currency formatting, the latter only reverts to the company currency as well so I had to use regular formatting without currency to be able to use it for my purposes.