HubSpot Ideas

khughes

monthly recurring emails

I send certain emails every month to the same group of people. I would love to have the ability within the workflows to be able to send emails every month instead of just annually.

The example that I have is when I sent a request for newsletter information in order to customize their monthly email newsletter that is sent to their patients.

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
January 14, 2022 07:29 AM

Hi Everyone, Apologies for this feature not being planned right now. We will review as a team and I will update this post when I have more information to share on timing or next steps.

Thank you for your ideas and feedback! I will post here again in the coming weeks with an update.

Best,

Shane

May 12, 2020 09:03 AM

Hi Community

Thank you for your ideas and votes here, we are hoping to review this issue in the future, but this is not planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I am updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. I will update here once we have more to share.

Best,

Shane

Not Currently Planned
May 12, 2020 09:01 AM

89 Replies
JU

Hi HubSpot Dev Team. Is there any chance to revisit this idea? It's a higly- requested idea. Thank you. 

ADonahue14

Still no progress to this after years either?  😞 

Shane_Janssens
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone, Apologies for this feature not being planned right now. We will review as a team and I will update this post when I have more information to share on timing or next steps.

Thank you for your ideas and feedback! I will post here again in the coming weeks with an update.

Best,

Shane

juliepdx

I need to send monthly email reminders on the last business day of the month. This seems like something a lot of companies would need to do. I currently have a team member manually calculating how many days are in between months in order to send these on the right date (but there is still not way for me to verify that the email will send on the date I want it to. It should not be this difficult. From a programming perspective - it seems like you'd just need to create an annual calendar formula for this to work. I think this would be a great hack day project.

dougfairbro
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is a highly indemand feature so I'm surprised it's not planned. Having this feature would save us hours upon hours of labour not to mention headaches of trying to map out the dates and number of days between workflow actions, as well as having to constantly update workflows each year

CMB2
Participant

Another vote for this feature, is there an update that was promised back in January?  

NGranger

Surprised this is not available. This should be a basic feature of an email service provider. 

KMacLean4

Any updates on this?

Damotech
Participant

We need this for recurring quarterly training webinars...

I would automatically send an email with an invitation link on every 2nd Monday of the month, every 3 months.