HubSpot Ideas

Greenthumb

limit the number of CES surveys received in a short period

Currently there's no way of limiting how many CES surveys a contact receives. It's automatically triggered EVERY time a ticket is closed.

It would be great to limit how often a CES is sent to the same contact, so they only receive a maximum of one per month or even per week.

Currently if a contact submits a new ticket each day (or more often) they'll receive a survey every day...which will get annoying for them an impact survey completion rates.

Ideally we'd be able to specify what the exclusion period is...but even a global setting would be better than the current setup.

9 Comentarios
Ben7
Colaborador

This very important to me too. 

AGreen4
Miembro

Agreed - you will irritate high volume contacts without the ability to meter the number of surveys they recieve

DomJam
Miembro

Hi there, yes, it's very important and useful for us and for HubSpot (less spam reports) too.

SCollinson
Miembro

This is extremely important to me. Being able to limit the amount of surveys a specific customer can receive will help to ensure the data is not skewed and the clients do not get overwhelmed if working on multiple tickets at one time. 

DeliaHernandez
Miembro

Hi there, we're slowly launching CES surveys and our primary concern is avoiding spamming our clients with too many surveys. As we try to improve our customers' experience, we don't want to unintentionally sour our customers' experience with too many emails. 

MKilmurry
Miembro

Very very important to make sure too many surveys aren't received by clients.

NLevin
Miembro

Absolutely important. Completely defeats the purpose if they continue to get asked to do a survey. 

lassejuhlkirk
Miembro

Agree (:

CEriksson2
Participante

I did a workaround like this: Automation when ticket is closed - Copy "Close Date" to custom property on contact level "Date of last ticket closed"

Then in the filter for receivers on the survey: "Date of last ticket closed" is not less than X days ago.. (or is more than x days ago)