how to utilize "top engaged contacts" from a marketing email

There is a great new dashboard in the marketing performance tab within each email that has been sent through HubSpots marketing portal. it shows how many times each contact has opened/clicked an email.

unfortunatley at the moment there is no actionable way to use this information because you cannot add it to a smartlist or build a report out of it. It would be really great to see this be added as a contact property value so that we can use this as a way to prioritize sales follow ups based on email engagement.

HubSpot updates
27 Replies
ltowers
New Contributor

I would like to be able to create lists out of the top engaged contacts on a per-email basis. The other items you mentioned are interesting, too.

paju
Occasional Contributor

Agree with @ltowers  - I simply want to be able to create a list of the top-engaged contacts per email so I can share it with the sales team.  An option that sits in the "Top Engaged Contacts" section to export or save as a list.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
Appreciate the feedback @ltowers and @paju, thanks for sharing
mfinn
New Contributor

We have sales development reps using HubSpot Sales Starter and I would like there to be an easy way for them to see a full list of their most engaged contacts.

creesesf
New Contributor

waiting for this feature to come out - very interested!

JasonPBeck
Visitor

Very needed feature! Would be great to provide our sales team with top engaged contacts by campaign.

trishdeluria
New Contributor

I was just looking for this feature today! Would definitely be helpful to be able to create a list out of it and utilise for follow-ups or sending additional campaigns. 

jmonahan18

Had this capability in MailChimp, so it's disapoing to not have it in HubSpot.  Just about everything else has been better in HubSpot, but this is a pretty glaring omission. 

jamabryan
Occasional Contributor

I'm interested in a running list of top engaged contacts. Can't wait for this feature to come out!

pf-ddesimone
New Contributor

Yes! This would be great to see Smiley LOL