HubSpot Ideas

FelipeAvoletta

hide pipelines

"Hi there,

I am working with deal pipelines. I would like to limit which pipelines certain sales reps of mine have access to. For example, when they go to create a deal I would like them to only be able to utilize pipelines that are related to their work. This could help confusion when creating deals and

Furthermore, it would be great to have certain stages in a pipeline which then "hide" that deal for a later date. For example if I am close to closing a deal but my client needs some time before they are able to close the deal, lets say three months, I would like to be able to put the deal as deferred and have it out of my general work space for deals.

Thank you!"

20 Replies
aash

Permissioning of pipelines would be incredibly helpful!

RiccardoPisani
Top Contributor

Hi there Hubspotters Robot Happy

We need it too. 

We are growing and now we have several pipelines and several sales teams working on them. 

When sales ppl create a deal it is hard for them to pick the right pipe/it is time-consuming.

Would be great to have the possibility to hide/enable pipelines based on team membership. e.g: Team A could only see pipe X and team B could see only pipe Y and Z

Thanks a ton.

Cheers 

Riccardo 

Bri21

In addition to all the capabilities proposed above, it'd be helpful if admins had the ability to lock the editability of a certain pipeline. For example, team members may not be able to edit the deals within the pipeline (amounts, etc.) but they would still be able to see reports that include the revenue from those deals (and other properties related to those deals). 

dominicb

Yes this needs to happen! We are dealing with the same issue and want only certain Sales Reps to see certain deals (team and their own) and there needs to be some permissions access/denial around this.

We also have reps that are overseas and we don't feel comfortable showing them all the deals, but then again they also need to see what's going on.  Perhaps we limit the amounts of the deals to certain users?

AliceZen
Participant

This would be really useful, and similarly it would be great if we could hide certain deal stages from specific teams.  For instance, we only want our SDR team to see our earliest deal stage. 

tbernier
Participant

We would benefit from this type of functionality as well.  We are using Tickets to support our external clients (though 2 pipelines) but also using Tickets to track internal presales activities (with a 3rd pipeline).  We would like to keep those two sets of activities segregated by limiting access to pipelines based on pipeline or team or some segregation method.

jameseob

Hi folks

I need this too, I do not want my team to see the new deals we have coming in.

Bryan_Markets

Does anyone know if this was ever acknowledged by Hubspot Product Management?  I think I have a use for this now.

Thanks!

mattvizzi8801

Our team would benefit from this as well!

Pirjo

We would need this as well! Any update on the issue? @hubspot 

sscott

The perfect idea and needed would be helpful to those who use pipelines for other purposes like recruiting not only sales deals. Would be great to also have the ability to change who can add/delete/edit items on a said pipeline as well. 

jifchen

I second this.

Shohrab

Badly needed this feature. Bumping up for early launch. 

rodcunha
Participant

This is important for us too... can't be that hard to create a team based permission for individual pipelines right?

Thanks.

Deb
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Great idea

pgiorgi

This idea gets my vote

MDowe

Great idea especially for global teams using different pipelines as each country has a different sales process

nmaetzel

Not sure why an update hasn't been posted here but in june they released pipeline permissions. View here:

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/the-complete-list-of-june-2021-product-updates#:~:text=CRM-,Pipel...

MarianaG
Contributor

agreed! even though you can restrict people from seeing deals they don't own, they can still see a whole list of pipelines. I'd like my sales team to be able to open hubspot and only see the pipeline they are working on in the dropdown

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

👋 Hello fellow Community members!

You may already be aware that this is now possible. Here's a link to the Knowledge Base article on how to use this feature.

As always, thank you for sharing your feedback and helping us improve the HubSpot experience.

Cheers,
Jeannie