HubSpot Ideas

Msyvrais

give more control on report chart visibility

Currently, we cannot report on a single value from a property that is a multiple checklist property without seeing every other value in that pick list. 

Example:  Customer # - a customer's past attended events. 

•   Customer 1 - 2023 TRADE SHOW A, 2020 TRADE SHOW Z
  •   Customer 2 - 2023 TRADE SHOW A

I want to create a graph that only shows columns for the values I selected in filters, however, if I select only this year's event values in my filters, it creates bars for any other past events a contact attended that might be checked off in that property.  

The result is a graph with a bar for 2023 TRADE SHOW A with a count of 2 but also a count of 1 for 2020 TRADE SHOW Z. 

If I add a filter to exclude all past events, it removes the count for the events I select in my filter that I want to count for. The result is a count of 1 for 2023 TRADE SHOW A when it should be 2. 

I have found no solution here.

2 Replies
JtenHam
Participant

I need this as well. When dashboarding you don't always want to display ALL available options, sometimes you only want to display a subset without filering the company out with filters..

An option to exclude certain values for displaying in the graph or barchart would be tremendously helpfull!

RPepin9

I've come across many use cases where I wish this was possible as well. Would be a huge improvement to reporting.