HubSpot Ideas

Sebastian1

filters limit

Hello Support Team,

can you please increase the limit of the filters (added to favorites in contacts)? It is actually 5 at the moment but too little. Maybe 10 would be great. That makes our work a lot easier.

best regards

Sebastian Winter

9 Commentaires
SönkeK82DE
Membre

We are also lloking forward to have more filters in our favorites list.

cursu
Contributeur

yes, please. We need more than 5  favorites!

jennyjidy
Participant

I vote for No Limit!

We should be able to overwhelm ourseles with favorites if we choose to.

Henk
Membre

One of the reasons for me to upgrade to Professional was that I hoped for more favorites, no limit, or at least 10. But unfortunately, even with Professional the limit is set to 5. Big disappointment... and if you ask me, there's absolutely no reason for HubSpot to limit this. So come on HubSpot, this is a small change, easy to test and release. Shouldn't take a year as open backlog item... 

jennyjidy
Participant

Yess!!! Thank you, Henk!

We need more votes. 😞

hohmann
Participant

This is a big dissapointment. We have a database of 50,000 contacts. The only way to work with this klind of database is to break it down into smaller portions and for that we need to have different views. We have 30 different preset views in the saved filters, maybe more , and they are just sorted alphabetically, so there is no way to prioritze there. The only way is by adding to fsvorites and the limit is 5, but you need to have all contacts and my contacts, so you can really only have 3. With what we are patying for hubspot this seems unacceptable.

jennyjidy
Participant

Thank you, Hohmann!!!

We should also be able to right click and open filters in a new window!

ClearKen
Membre

The limit of five favorites makes no sense.

This number suggests that the designers:

• never expected the user community to actually use the functionality
  • are lead by Technology people that NEVER were in Sales or have KPIs defined by sales.

As a recent subscriber of five months, I am amazed at how powerful the App is yet is so lacking in some significant areas. The limit of five is one example.

I have been a 'hard core' Salesforce advocate for 15 years and have completely changed my opinion of HubSpot from Negative to Positive.

One more comment and I'll get off this rant.

The first post on the limit of 5 was Sep 12, 2018 (566 Days) and I don't see a single comment or acknowledgement from anyone from HubSpot.

Very curious from an entity committed to Client Satisfaction.