HubSpot Ideas

aadame

filter contacts by sequence enrollment

54 Commentaires
KiwiJen83
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

After asking a similar question to HubSpot support, I was directed here. Specifically, I want to go beyond the available "currently in" option for sequences and workflows to see historical data…anyone who has ever been enrolled in a sequence or workflow, with additional options to sort by things like "date range first enrolled."

boldigital
Participant

I completely agree! I would love to be able to create contact lists of everyone who's been enrolled (both in the past and currently) in a specific sequence. It will help me best keep track of who's been sent a sequence, and further filter it by open, clicks, and replies. 

ChrisCulosDito
Membre

Members of the sales team using Email Sequences should have the ability to search for contacts in a given email sequence via filter from the contacts view.

Currently, if users want to follow up with members of a given sequence, they have to do so one by one and create individual tasks for themselves.  Giving them the ability to add a "Sequence Name" filter from the contacts view will allow them to add them into the call, task or email queue as necessary in bulk.

davidoudiette
Participant

Agreed. More generally, there should be more filtering options on SALES data in the contact page. Filtering based on marketing behaviour is fairly satisfactory, but very little can be done on sales data. 

Kmoloo
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

I agree with all of the prior contributors.  We should be able to filter sequence enrollments as granularly as we can filter by marketing emails sent (name, date, etc.)

noelleyb
Membre

Agreed. Without this it is impossible to know who has been through which sequence. 

Imagine the sheer volume of people who have been re-entered into the same sequence twice because of this oversight?

It's one of the biggest oversights I have seen in a CRM design.

CM2
Membre

I know you are working on improving sequence reporting. 

In the meantime, it would be great just to be able to pull the Sequence Status to the Contact list view and the Contact view.

I think this would help ALL users using Sequence today. Especially all the users reaching out to you requesting improvements on reporting.  I know this takes time.

Thank you!

CNeuenschwander
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

Today, there's only one property for sequences: Now in a Sequence. But for using the sequences as optimal as possible, there's a need for more properties like:

- has passed through the sequence with no reaction - Yes / No

- has answered in the [x] step of the sequence

And there would also be great, if a static list can be created with contacts, which have passed the sequence but with no reaction (sleeping prospects). So you can contact them later and they will not be forgotten.

Kmoloo
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

@CNeuenschwander - I would love to see both of those as properties. In addition, why not have a property to document the name of the sequence a contact was enrolled in.  It would help from accidentally enrolling them again in the same sequence being able to later report on which contacts have gone through a particular sequence.

MarionFrelon
Participant | Partenaire solutions

I completely agree with all prior posts. We need more sales filter and properties. This would help a lot for reporting and sales workflows as well (I have desperately been trying to set up a workflow that would update lifecycle stage and lead status for contacts that have already been enrolled in at least one sequence but could not find any trigger that would do it.

AGhira
Membre

I also agree. Just finished the call with support and there is no way you can create a list for contacts that have been enrolled in a sequence. HubSpot needs to create this feature in the back. HubSpot when should we expect this?

ChrisBabelquest
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Dear nice people at Hubspot - please add this to the list for development  it would be amazing to at the very least track who has been enrolled in sequences, but better still to track them as part of the buyer journey, maybe in something like the campaigns tool.

I work with implementation and use of sequences with a whole range of clients and this is something I am asked about regularly. 

Anonymous
Non applicable

I would love to do that. And also to exclude sequenced contacts in active lists

morganmcgee
Contributeur

We also are looking for the ability to pull al ist of everyone currently (or previously, or by date range) enrolled in a specific sequence. Would also be great to be able to break it down and be able to get a list of everyone who is on a specific step in a specific sequence.

Blink
Contributeur

The inability to filter contacts by whether they've been in a specific sequence, or even to exclude them from being enrolled in a sequence they were previously enrolled in, is causing all kinds of headaches for my sales team. 

It will be one of the reasons I cite when I leave Hubspot altogether for a different provider later this year.

InvestisMktg
Membre | Partenaire solutions Gold

Agreed. Need an active list that filters by particular sequence. Best I can come up with so far is "has ever been in sequence" is True. Not acceptable if you want to put them into another sequence in a few months time.

IMOTO-Photo
Membre

I need to export the people who are in a sequence into a list so that I can track the success (i.e. if they have converted into a deal). OR I need to be able to create a list with the filter of people who are/have been in a sequence. 

I'd also like to be able to include/exclude contacts from workflow enrollment based on if they are/have been in a sequence. 

ChrisS12
Membre

It would be efficient and benefical to be able to filter contacts that are enrolled in a specific sequence based on whether or not they have responded to the email.  This would allow you to see which contacts did not repsond and do some sort of re-engagement campaign with those individuals.

defranco
Contributeur

please, we need this.

GemmaR
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem. I want to automatically add people who have been through a sequence and not engaged to a list of 'un-qualified' leads.

Very frustrating to not be able to have any other enrollment triggers in a workflow than 'currently in sequence'. 

The lack of branching logic in sequences is also annoying. 

Any previous contributors found any good workarounds?

Thanks