export sales analytics

hi there, 

just looking in the new sales content analytics. 

i can see all my templates and open rates etc. but how do i export this information to a report? 

thanks

HubSpot updates
export sales analyticsHubSpot Moderator
04-02-2019

HI @keriestewart  Exporting this data is not available at this time. It may be in the pipeline for the future (we're not privy to future release plans as it turns out).

You could add it to the main analytics dashboard (you're limited to ten wigits so you'd have to eliminate one of your current reports wigits) and the report would be included when you share the dashboard via email.  

Great suggestion though. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?  Please add the following for further context:

WHO is the feature for?

WHAT product/tool does it improve?

What is the GOAL?

How would this add VALUE?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

HI @keriestewart  Exporting this data is not available at this time. It may be in the pipeline for the future (we're not privy to future release plans as it turns out).

You could add it to the main analytics dashboard (you're limited to ten wigits so you'd have to eliminate one of your current reports wigits) and the report would be included when you share the dashboard via email.  

Great suggestion though. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?  Please add the following for further context:

WHO is the feature for?

What is the GOAL?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

dgoldsmith_ez
New Contributor

WHO is the feature for?

-Sales Managers who are looking for analytical insights into how their templates & sequences are performing. 

-Improves upon sales content analytics current state.  We have TONS of templates and sequences across a variety of teams.  Our managers need to be able to see the ones that their team is utilizing wihtout having to sort through.

What is the GOAL?

- Easily view the selected or filtered templates/sequences for comparison.

- I am spending lots of time scrolling through to pick the ones I want to compare each time.

MichelleCardin
Regular Contributor

Agree being able to export sales analytics would be very helpful. It would also be great to see data for "all time" which is currently not an option in the drop-down menu for the date range as it is in other areas of the app. 

@edjusten, when I'm in sales analytics specifically looking at some of the template reports I don't see a way to add that to the dashboard. We do already have the Top Templates report but that doesn't allow us to filter by user like this one does which is the data we need.