HubSpot Ideas

khughes

embed form in email

Allow us to embed a HubSpot form in an email

51 Commentaires
EHockinson
Membre

Definitely would love to have embedded forms available in emails, absolutely! Agreed with all other pleas. 🙂

Briana03
Membre

Would just like to chime in and say "I concur!" to how it would be nice one day to have forms in emails for reviews, or simple questions to tick off.

samglenn
Contributeur de premier rang

MAKE 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻 HAPPEN 👏🏻

Prrclark
Participant

I would like to have a simple form that allow someone to request a sample.  I would need up to 6 fields: Email, Company, Name, Street Address, City/ST/Zip, and Tel.

VPointUSA
Membre

It's nearly four years later and we are still asking for this... Answer our prayers!

BenHP
Membre

This would be very useful, if Surverymonkey can do it surely Hubspot can too!

vdecker1
Contributeur de premier rang

This can be done with AMP for email if Hubspot can make it easier. I know Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Act-On Software and several other platforms make this easy to do

brendanm
Membre

+1 to this. This functionality would help Hubspot be a true all-in-one CMS for my team

amoorthy
Membre

This Litmus article suggests that embedded forms in email is supported by many clients, certainly the most popular ones. https://www.litmus.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-interactive-forms-in-email/. Please reconsider implementing this as it'll greatly improve response rates on surveys. Thanks.

Jpbsalibe
Contributeur

Please! we need this

dlaguna-AbH
Contributeur

that's really necessary

Rob-NWB
Participant

If Klavyio and Yotpo can do it. Why does Hubspot CHOOSE not to?!?

(And don't gripe about Outlook as it has been worked around by other platforms without hassle!)

shulcher
Membre

Infusionsoft does as well... works perfectly - there is not the - Form - CTA - email - it is all done at the email!  and inside the automation on the fly!   Database is updated when they respond - no limit to questions on a form!  

vorlino
Membre

The form inside an email is necessary so we can capture the lead easily. We might lose them if we redirect to another landing page especially if the internet connection is generally slow in your country. 

markjnorman
Membre

Yep this would be a great feature addition!

AllyRRS
Contributeur

I automatically created a form in Hubspot thinking I'd be able to embed it into my Hubspot email! Trying to search how to do and realised you can't! Is it really still the case?

tessasims
Membre
Yes, as far as I know we can't embed forms yet. Boy, that would be so nice though!!

Tessa Sims
Director of Business Development
JBunel
Membre

Yes it would be very helpfull ! 

ejspina
Membre

One more vote to do this ASAP please. Either that or just make NPS a free feature because it seems that's what most people want to embed forms for.

KRobinson
Membre

This would be an extremely valuable feature to our team and it's essential for us to have this capability to support our partners.