New Contributor

agree

AnnaEmma
New Contributor

any update on this?

Hawk-Steve
Esteemed Contributor

Great idea +1 for me

Just came across this with the need to create a simple NPS email. Click a button 0-10.

travwhite
Occasional Contributor

@Hawk-Steve This can be done pretty easily without embedded forms, give me a shout if you need a hand. With a little bit of tinkering also you can create a workflow to notify and assist you to get Google reviews and Facebook reviews. See workflows and emails below... pretty cool way of getting your reviews up on FB and Google....

We use Ask Nicley, but you will need to just create custom properties NPS1 ---> NPS10

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.02.29 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.01.58 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.02.12 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.02.21 am.png

Hawk-Steve
Esteemed Contributor

Hey Trav

Some great ideas there! Thanks for sending these over.

Right after posting I ended up taking a little bit of a different route for my own workaround. Creating 11 different CTAs and using a workflow to set the NPS field property, depending on the CTA clicked.

nps.PNG

I wonder about its effectiveness on certain email readers, such as earlier outlook editions where CTAs don't always load well. Although that's all part of the fun in optimising! Smiley Wink

After this, I will be automating the follow up as scored.

Kind Regards

Steve

Kressie
Occasional Contributor

Yes please!! This would be essential for so many of our client follow-up emails. Are there any plans to work on this in the future?