HubSpot Ideas

RFisher4

customization per pipeline

I want to be able to see different properties on the cards per pipeline that I have created. One pipeline may have very different properties than another. The ability to customize what is seen for the different pipelines would be helpful! 

Example: Knowing the last date someone was contacted is super important for one of my pipelines (Pipeline A) but has no value for another (Pipeline B). So, when I am viewing the board view for Pipeline B, I don't care about the last time someone was contacted in that pipeline but am currently unable to change that property to another property that does have value for Pipeline B, but maybe not for Pipeline A.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 11, 2023 02:31 PM

Hi fellow Community members,

My apologies, I missed updating this one. We delivered on this just in time for Inbound 2022. For more details on how to use the feature, see here.

Best,
Jeannie

July 29, 2022 02:59 PM

@jphilbrook Can you try the form again?

In Beta
July 29, 2022 02:12 PM

Hello community members! 

I'm excited to share that we are working on this: Admin users will be able to configure each pipeline's board view with the most relevant card properties for that specific pipeline. Select up to four card properties per pipeline.

If you're interested in joining our early access group, please fill out this form. Note: This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

More updates to follow soon.

Cheers,

Jeannie

10 Replies
kaburke
HubSpot Employee

Linking to an older idea post here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Change-card-properties-in-Deals-Dashboard-depending-o...best to keep everything together.  The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it will be implemented.

jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner

@kaburke The older issue you are linking to seems to be about the deal sidebars vs. deal cards. I also want to see deal elements per pipeline. For example, on renewals, I want to see when the opt-out date is, but for first-time sales, we don't have that. 

GKruger

Yes! I need this. 

APearson

+1

We have different pipelines for different product offerings, and there are unique deal properties that are useful in one pipeline, that would not be useful in another. To be able to choose which properties are featured on the cards in each pipeline would make this much easier to see in the board view.

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

Hello community members! 

I'm excited to share that we are working on this: Admin users will be able to configure each pipeline's board view with the most relevant card properties for that specific pipeline. Select up to four card properties per pipeline.

If you're interested in joining our early access group, please fill out this form. Note: This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

More updates to follow soon.

Cheers,

Jeannie

jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner

@JeannieN I am SO excited for this. My clients really want it. I'm unable to access the form. It tells me that I'm not authorized. Can you help? 

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

@jphilbrook Can you try the form again?

NPW
Contributor

Hello All,

If you are looking to customize the left sidebar fields per pipeline, please upvote the following thread:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Deal-View-Layout-by-Pipeline-or-Field-selection/idc-p...

Thank you!

JKrantz
Contributor

i seem to be having trouble where if you use the App or outlook to add deals, you can bypass this.

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

Hi fellow Community members,

My apologies, I missed updating this one. We delivered on this just in time for Inbound 2022. For more details on how to use the feature, see here.

Best,
Jeannie