HubSpot Ideas

Lucila-Andimol

create deal from email

We 'd like to be able to create an automatic deal from an email received in a sales@company email adress asocciated in Conversations inbox.

(similar to ticket creation but for deals).

This will allow customer to send their orders by email to their account's rep.

If you think this idea will help you too, please give it a thumbs up/ vote up/

2 Replies
Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

This is absolutely critical for us and something we've been hoping would roll out ASAP. The workaround that we have is to currently create a Ticket, then copy Ticket information over to a Deal record. This process seems bulky and unnecessary, and I'd love to see another toggle in the Conversation inbox to simply allow a user to choose whether they want to auto create a Ticket or a Deal.

Ramp-Revenues

Hello all, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one looking for a solution.  One of my clients uses their own home built back-end order system which doesn't allow for easy integration with Hubspot, however it does provide email notifications with every order that include the order details. 

The good news is that I've worked closedly with my developers to custom build and test a web application that integrates with Hubspot, it receives orders, automatically parses and maps them to existing account records and then creates a deal with the order amount and other relevant information, and moves it to closed won.

If this is something you are interested in, please DM me and I would be glad to demo it for you and set you up as a beta user.

Cheers,

-Michael