HubSpot Ideas

crlab

clone Knowledge Base articles

You should be able to clone Knowledge Base articles like you can blogs and webpages

52 Comentarios
NicolasChoupin
Colaborador

upvoted, this would be useful

Frangarcia
Participante

+1 super useful!

JanelleD
Miembro

I agree, this would be great. 

I spoke w/ support about this and having a second knowledge base.  It is planned so hopefully we will see a beta version soon.

SarahMayo
Colaborador

Please implement this soon!!! 🙏

TYN
Participante

this would be much appreciated

DaasityDan
Miembro

Absolutely need this - and your sales team said KB was going to be a focus in 2021.  Don't prove me wrong

mvdbree
Participante

Agreed, +1

UGillet
Miembro

It's absolutely not understandable why this is taking so long. It is a basic feature, after all!!!!

JMcKellow
Miembro

Hi, Yes, this feature would be a great time saver to eba ble to create a template framework for all the new articles I write. Bring it on!!

Alexander007
Miembro

Even Zendesk has been sitting on this feature for 6+ years. Would be nice, but don't hold your breath.

Wprasek
Miembro

THIS. Now. Please.

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.

Jono
Participante

Hi @jmangiameli 
Do you know if this small feature request is being looked at?
It sounds like it should be a simple feature to implement. I know it would add some great value to how we use the hubpost KB. 

LTMH
Miembro

Esta funcionalidad es fundamental para elaborar una Base de Conocimiento con eficiencia,

JPitcher
Miembro

Yes please!

davidviv
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold

Yeees!! Essential!!

jhoke722
Miembro

Upvoting! We would love to be able to create a template for each type of KBA we create and then clone each time we're creating a new article. This would allow us to delegate KBA creation and ensure that formatting and content is consistent. 

LTMH
Miembro

Es una funcionalidad muy importante. En nuestro caso, necesitamos asociar 5 Bases de Conocimiento en Español a las urls de cada país de nuestro portal. 

JMcKellow
Miembro

Hi, is there any progress on this idea for development please? It would be REALLY helpful to have this feature.

Thank you.

SHeimrich
Miembro

Bitte dringend die Kopie funktion erstellen. Das würde es vereinfachen. Danke 🙂

JenBergren
Guía

100%, I was making sure this idea was already in here since I have a giant article about onboarding full-time employees and have to create a new version for part-time employees. We also have similar articles for different services/products, such as "how to onboard clients for xyz service" which would be useful to clone to keep the standard article formatting whenever a new service or product is created. I will have to copy and paste in the meantime.