HubSpot Ideas

sharonkalewski

add cc in sales templates

Hello. I want to tweak an email template that we use to follow up after a sales call. I'd like to be included as a cc on thise emails whenever one of my colleagues send it out but I can't see how that would be possible

9 Replies
lizchartrand

Yes, this! Our teams use a robust set of templates daily and our current workaround is to add the list of CC'd email addresses to the title of the email template, then copy paste into the CC line. It isn't a great work around. Given the limited iframe the platform uses for updating creating and using templates is a real struggle to include CC's on a templated email.

Please add this idea!

ktg
Participant

Yes !! We need this, on our service side we work with alot of third party companies and it would be helpful if their contacts are in CC by default  on the templates so that we don't have to look up their contact everytime we send an email - which is often.. this would be an amazing added feature

ABowk

This would make a huge increase in productivity for us. Please add this feature 🙂

David-Perth

We also would find this feature to be most useful

laurabren
Contributor

HubSpot team -- with this new feature that lets you add a HubSpot user to a meeting's attendees, can this also now be applied to sales emails? https://app.hubspot.com/whats-new/20417193/all?dateRange=LAST_THIRTY_DAYS&search=meeting&productUpda...

FMaher
Contributor

This would help a lot of human error on our side. Our handover email from onboarding to support needs to include the Account Manager (which is a property in a deal - we could just add as a token in the CC field).

PUr

Infusionsoft have had this feature for many years, brilliant.

Didn't realise Hubspot didnt have such obvious functionality until just now when I went to set it up in a business I've recently started at.

Disappointing.

AWilkins6

Agreed that it seems crazy that you cannot link a user property as a cc.

We have a handover email to the client which the BDM will send an cc the AM in there, can thi get added please.

Castelvc

@AWilkins6 don't hold your breath! We've already been waiting 3 years for this feature!