HubSpot Ideas

GGolf

a/b testing blog articles

I would really like to have the facility to a/b test blog articles - titles, images, content, links etc. I think this might have been raised before but I'm hoping this will push it up the popularity list a little more!

6 Replies
orangepegs
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I whole-heartedly agree. All content mediums should have this ability. I'd apply this to blog listing and post templates as well.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to test hundreds of articles at the same exact time? Game. Changer.

Adronious

Same here, I was hoping to run a test on the effects of having my "Related Topic Video Link" at the top of the blog or the bottom. Was curious how many people would scroll past the video to read the article

SMeyerSuarez
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We really need this feature for the blog as well. It doesn't really make sense, that a/b testing is only available for webseite pages or Landingpages. Thanks for pushing this.

mrs_perroulaz
Member | Platinum Partner

Please provide A/B testing also for blog articles. Thank you very much. 

Farid
Participant | Platinum Partner

It will be an absolutely very useful feature. Please add it as soon as possible. Thanks and regards

Rlund

I completely agree with this request! A/B testing for blog articles would be an incredibly valuable feature.