HubSpot Ideas

Myopolisjean

Zoom integration - Contacts from all Zoom calls syncing

Currently, every time you have a zoom call (not a webinar, but a call) ALL of the contacts sync. This means personal calls, group calls that having nothing to do with customers, all sync to your HubSpot contacts. 

Colleagues of mine have large training Zoom calls weekly with our sister company, and ALL of those contacts sync into our HubSpot (unrelated to our customers) every single week. I must then go and manually delete them all.

Please please fix this issue, as it makes no sense and should be a toggle you can turn on and off (like webinar sync ability is available).

6 Commentaires
JGood
Contributeur

Is there really not a way to fix this?  I assumed when I chose myself as a user that it would only pull in stuff related to me.  But it is pulling in people that are attending regular Zoom meetings from everyone in our entire company, which is nuts.  Why does Hubspot set up these "all or nothing" kind of integrations?

I suppose I need to create a list of these folks and set up some kind of workflow to delete all of these?  Has anyone solved this somehow?

rachelsn
Membre

I am having the same problem! It seems to be creating contacts from Zoom meetings held by anyone who is part of our organization's Zoom account. We have many types of Zoom meetings happening weekly, many of which include contacts that we do not want in HubSpot. Wondering if anyone has found a way to solve this. I have looked all over Zoom and HubSpot documentation to try and figure out a way to limit this or turn it off completely.

Jason_
Participant

We are currently having the same issue. Need a fix to this! 

DDayton
Membre

We are also having the same issue. We are a global company and our Japan office does not want their contacts synced EVER for security reasons, but all of the other countries are fine. Would really like a fix to this, cause if not we just can't use the Zoom feature.

CDunham-Wilkie
Contributeur

Any update on this? 

JWarren7
HubSpot Employee

This is a really frustrating limitation for a lot of our customers. I'd love an update on this!