HubSpot Ideas

mdunham

Zoom Webinar Integration

Hey HubSpot - we would love to have Zoom Webinar fulling integrated into the HubSpot platform!!

4 Replies
kmason427
Participant

I think it would be incredibly helpful for Zoom to be integrated into campaigns. Several of our marketing campaigns include a webinar, so it would be nice to be able to add the webinar to a HubSpot campaign and track the registrants as contacts reached. This would also make it easier to contact registrants and attendees of the webinar. 

jmante
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone! We've finally delivered Zoom webinar features 😄

Check out details about it here

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-zoom

***Note: If you already have Zoom installed, you'll need to re-auth to get the new features***

Enoy!

Jingo & Team

ckennedy
Participant

Hey Hubspot -- I see you "delivered" on Zoom webinar features but that apparently doesn't include natively linking webinar registrations to forms in Hubspot landing pages. What is the point of having webinar landing pages in Hubspot if I can't connect them to the webinar in question? 

Zoom is definitely a better platform, but your integration with GoToWebinar is a lot better. Please integrate this without me having to create 239487 workflows and webhooks to make this possible. 

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Unless I'm mistaken, you can't "retrieve" the webinar name, only the webinar ID in the HubSpot integration. Is the only way to show the webinar name in a report to create your own custom property? Also it's not very user-friendly to view the full webinar URL in a report.