HubSpot Ideas

Stacy1

Zoom Web Conferencing integration like Go-To-Webinar

We used Zoom web conferencing for all of our webcasts.  I would love to see a Zoom Integration like the awesome integration for Go-To-Webinar that makes the webcast registration process a breeze in HubSpot.  I'm having to manually upload lists now.

I know HubSpot just switched to Zoom so I hope it's a possibility in the near future.

24 Commentaires
jamiel
Membre

Yes!! I'd love to also be added to this beta list. I, like many others in this thread, wish that the Zoom<>Hubspot integration included tracking post-webinar registrant status (attended or no-show). 

GayanG
Participant

The Zoom integration that is there currently could/should be stronger (at least at the level as the GTW integration).

annieseattle
Contributeur

We'd like to be able to promote and run multiple webinars to audiences around the same time, but the fact that the webhook only shows the most recent webinar that someone has registered for makes running a bigger webinar strategy impossible.

While we could likely do something with a workaround using a multi-select custom field, those fields can also be overwritten (it has happened), and emails can be sent out based on that.  For existing registrants, we could send out reminders from Zoom, but the branding is pretty poor there.

Also if you want to send a reminder to folks who haven't yet registered for a webinar, you can't tell who has registered easily.  

Please continue to improve this integration.  Thanks!

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
MeganLegge
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all,

Thanks for the votes and comments. I'm going to close this thread out since the original request for a Zoom integration which enables you to add your contacts from HubSpot to your Zoom webinar has since been delivered, and a major integration update was released in the summer of 2019.  Read more about the current features of the integration here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-zoom

If anyone has a more specific Zoom integration feature request, please search for a similar existing idea, or if none exists, create a new post so that you and other users can vote for those specific additional features. I'd encourage you to include as much detail as possible in your post, the more Product knows about your idea  – who it’s for, what the motivation is, and what the actual product/tool is, the more accurate Product be when it comes time to prioritize and scope it. 

Thank you!

Megan