HubSpot Ideas

Stacy1

Zoom Web Conferencing integration like Go-To-Webinar

We used Zoom web conferencing for all of our webcasts.  I would love to see a Zoom Integration like the awesome integration for Go-To-Webinar that makes the webcast registration process a breeze in HubSpot.  I'm having to manually upload lists now.

I know HubSpot just switched to Zoom so I hope it's a possibility in the near future.

24 Replies
Apta
Participant

Our company is in the process of abandoning Gotowebinar due to its increasing unreliability and  will soon be switching to Zoom.   The GTW integration with HubSpot has been invaluable to us in that we can easily see which registrants attended a particular webinar.   We too would love to see a HubSpot-Zoom integration just like the one for GTW. 

caroline

Yes, I would love to see this. While we currently use GoToWebinar, if our clients use Zoom, we currrently have no way of capturing attendance, etc. in HubSpot.

DanielaL

At my old company, we used Gotowebinar and integrated it with Hubspot, which was incredibly convenient. However, at my current company, we use Zoom and I would love to see the same sort of integration with this platform. 

acoman

This would be very helpful for running analytics and workflows for specific contacts that attended vs those that just registered. 

Siddall
Top Contributor

Another vote to see this happen.

caroline

Yes, now that we are using Zoom, we need the HubSpot integration to work.  Can't really use Hubspot in the same way if it doesn't integrate.

Siddall
Top Contributor

@caroline Don't foget to click the 'thumbs up" Upvote widget at the top. 🙂

caroline

Thumbs up for this idea, but the way!!

nq
Contributor

We switched from GoToWebinar as well and native integration would be awesome 

ChrisSchack
Participant

It would be great with a zoom integration just like GTW or Eventbrite. The current one is only one ways and quite complex. Please consider this HubSpot! Thanks!

DaveTalbot

Up Vote for a go-to-meeting like intergration with Zoom. GTM seems to be getting more flakey by the week and we are starting to have to run second webinars due to failure of the software.

Given that we run 30-40 sessions some months the current Zoom intergration process would not be an option 🙂  - Big thumbs up for the idea

lilybond
Contributor

This would be huge for us. We recently transitioned from Marketo, where there was a robust integration with Zoom, and it’s very disappointing that it doesn’t exist in HubSpot.

BCMike22

+1

If HubSpot uses it internally, you'd think this would have happened already.

viddychang
HubSpot Product Team

ChrisSchack
Participant

Sounds great with the Beta - can we try/test it already now?

Cheers!

Chris

jpmartin

Great! I am currently using Calendly and they have also integrated Zoom recently. Would love to work within the Hubspot environment so we can discontinue Calendly.  How can we get on the beta test list?

Capitel
Contributor

This integration is already published. It would be great to have feedback from early adopters as to whether it's reliable.

jmante
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

The webinar update to the Zoom integration is undergoing rigorous testing right now, but the engineering is done and it's built. Unfortunately, it's not in Beta yet.

So sorry for the delay! We've also added a lot of other cool features to v2 outside of webinar data 😄

Thanks!

Jingo

Smayer
Participant

I love the automated Zoom <> HS for webinar registrations, but we're lacking the visibility into Status after the webinar concludes. Marketo has an integration with Zoom and GTM that updates Status (No Show, Attended) automatically after conclusion. Right now it takes me forever to run reporting on registrants, compare to Zoom's status, update status in SFDC and HS, etc. So much extra work. 

jmante
HubSpot Product Team

@Smayer Definitely hear you! This feature has been developed and we're waiting for approval for it to be deployed in the next 1-2 months. Thanks so much for your patience and be on the look out for the notification. Really appreciate your feedback 🙂