HubSpot Ideas

Mmccarthy

Zoom Phone calling integration

I would like to use ZoomPhone to call natively from within Hubspot. 

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
February 11, 2022 11:38 AM

Hi All

Thanks for your interest and requests for a Zoom Phone integration with HubSpot. 

HubSpot currently does not have plans to develop a Zoom Phone integration. 

However, our partners over at Zoom have just launched their own Zoom Phone integration for HubSpot. 

You can find in on HubSpots Marketplace Listing here

We are in close collaboration with Zoom on this project. We would love to hear your feedback, feel free to leave a review on the marketplace listing. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Not Currently Planned
June 16, 2021 06:21 PM

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here. As you may have seen, we've recently improved our integration with Zoom. 

Improving this integration with more robust functionality specific to Zoom Phone is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling specific improvements is long and time and resources are limited.  So, building this functionality is ultimately a question of priorities and this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on right now. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

82 Replies
EWilliom

I'm excited about the prospect of being able to call native games like The Lord of the Rings War Mod Apk from within Hubspot. This would enable more engaging experiences for users and allow them to interact with content in new and interesting ways.

Integrating games into Hubspot would be especially beneficial for businesses. Not only would it make their content more dynamic, but games can also be used to educate customers about products or services. For instance, a game could be used to teach users about a particular feature of a product or service.

In addition to educational games, Hubspot could also use games as a way to reward customers. For instance, customers could be rewarded with points or badges for completing certain tasks or reaching specific goals. These rewards could be used to incentivize customers to keep coming back to the platform and increase their engagement with the content.

Overall, I'm excited about the potential of integrating native games into Hubspot. It could be a great way to make content more engaging and rewarding for customers while also providing a platform for educational games.

EProfit

can we integrate this idea on any bussinus website like i have online ammo selling website if we use thiss ZoomPhone with our website.