HubSpot Ideas

Mmccarthy

Zoom Phone calling integration

I would like to use ZoomPhone to call natively from within Hubspot. 

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
February 11, 2022 11:38 AM

Hi All

Thanks for your interest and requests for a Zoom Phone integration with HubSpot. 

HubSpot currently does not have plans to develop a Zoom Phone integration. 

However, our partners over at Zoom have just launched their own Zoom Phone integration for HubSpot. 

You can find in on HubSpots Marketplace Listing here

We are in close collaboration with Zoom on this project. We would love to hear your feedback, feel free to leave a review on the marketplace listing. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Not Currently Planned
June 16, 2021 06:21 PM

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here. As you may have seen, we've recently improved our integration with Zoom. 

Improving this integration with more robust functionality specific to Zoom Phone is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling specific improvements is long and time and resources are limited.  So, building this functionality is ultimately a question of priorities and this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on right now. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

82 Replies
chrisatsandler
Participant

This is great news @Akamu77 !!  Where did you hear this?

Hey @Dylan any insights?  Can you shed any light on this?

Akamu77
Participant
Copy-pasting the email from my ZoomPhone Account Manager, on Oct 27:

"We have a HubSpot Integration for Zoom Phone that will be featured in our App
Marketplacevery soon! This was announced atour user conference Zoomtopia this year and it is currently slated for a
Q3/Q4 release!

You can still set up click to dial today if needed in Hubspot, but the full
integration should be out soon."

LMcPherson
Thanks for sharing!

Would be nice if Hubspot could join in at this point and confirm.
LAnley

I would love this feature

AMeshnick

Yes, this would definitely be useful 

JGordon1

Zoom phone needs to integrate with HubSpot.  No need for users to have to indiviudally log calls from mobile phone into HubSpot activity.  Very inefficient

Akamu77
Participant

**UPDATE**

My contact at Zoom tells me the ZoomPhone integration is scheduled to roll out on January 22nd!  I'm so excited!!  @Dylan 

Nathan16

Is there any update on this function? I need call logs in hubspot 

Ceridwen1971
Participant

I spoke to our technical rep who said they couldn't get a straight answer from their engineering team on this. He said it looks like they might be developing an integration, but there's been no mention of a go-live date or confirmation that this is being worked on by their internal team. He is going to keep digging in to get me an answer. We need it too!!!

Sean_Wilson
Participant

@Akamu77 it doesnt look like the integration is out?

Akamu77
Participant
Yeah, I've asked my zoom contact, still waiting to hear back.
James99

Definitely need calling integration with Zoom Phone.

TRoald

In the Zoom Phone support documents (last updated: January 27, 2022) - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4423195886221-Zoom-Phone-HubSpot-integration, it says to set up the Zoom Phone for HubSpot integration that I need to download the Zoom Phone for HubSpot app from the HubSpot Marketplace.

However, there is no Zoom Phone app in the HubSpot marketplace. 

Does anyone know of a recommended process or workaround to integrate Zoom Phone with HubSpot?

mikloso
Participant

@TRoald Thats a big find, I wonder if Zoom released the documentation early on accident.

finn
Top Contributor

Quite telling for how Hubspot's product team deals with the community forum posts in general: the idea is marked as "not currently planned" but a customer finds a kb article on Zoom's site saying that the functionality is imminent.  Across all ideas on this forum I find it extremely difficult to get anything meaningful out of the various product managers... 😞

Akamu77
Participant
To be fair, it's probably that this feature request is "not currently
planned by Hubspot," even while it is being worked on by Zoom, a 3rd party
provider.
CGoebel

I've heard that Zoom is working on an integration and is already in testing phases.

LuciaDeNile
HubSpot Employee

@finn  I looked up for the knowledge base you mentioned, and I found this.

It does sound like something that Zoom are working on directly on their side, like @Akamu77  advised. It is definitely not one of our native integrations and for that reason, we do not have any confirmation right now on when it will be launched or how the feature will work

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Thanks for your interest and requests for a Zoom Phone integration with HubSpot. 

HubSpot currently does not have plans to develop a Zoom Phone integration. 

However, our partners over at Zoom have just launched their own Zoom Phone integration for HubSpot. 

You can find in on HubSpots Marketplace Listing here

We are in close collaboration with Zoom on this project. We would love to hear your feedback, feel free to leave a review on the marketplace listing. 

Thanks 

Patrice

AMichael1
Participant

ZoomPhone is a powerful and easy-to-use phone system that can be integrated with Hubspot. With ZoomPhone, you can manage your business's calling needs right from the Hubspot interface. This includes setting up and managing business VoIP numbers, routing calls to the right team members, and even integrating with Hubspot's automated workflows.

For businesses using easybill.pk, ZoomPhone offers a great solution for making and receiving calls. With the native integration of ZoomPhone, you can easily set up and manage business phone numbers within easybill.pk. This means that you can easily keep track of all incoming and outgoing calls, as well as assign specific numbers to different teams or individuals. ZoomPhone also allows you to set up automated workflows, so that incoming calls can be sent to the right person or team automatically.

As a business owner, ZoomPhone also allows you to easily manage your call routing. You can set up virtual receptionists to answer calls and route them to the right person or team. You can also configure call forwarding, so that incoming calls can be routed to the right person even if they are away from their desk.

Overall, ZoomPhone is a great solution for businesses.