HubSpot Ideas

Mmccarthy

Zoom Phone calling integration

I would like to use ZoomPhone to call natively from within Hubspot. 

82 Replies
EMSCMatt

+1 !! This would be a big deal for our organization if this happened.

joelpeabody

+1 I heard from Zoom that something was in the works, but that was year ago. Really would love to track calltime from Zoom Phone to HS. Since we moved from Nextiva, we need this.

AVannier

Would also love to have this native integration between Hubspot and Zoom Phone (as Salesforce does).

SJamieson6

Yes please HubSpot, please can we have Zoom Phone integrated with hubSpot

Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 Me too!!!

dflo16
Participant

+1

Ring Central finally integrates to the dialer in HS. Would be great if Zoom Phone support was added. 

Ceridwen1971
Participant

Definately would like to see a Zoom Phone integration since HubSpot already has a Zoom meeting integration.

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here. As you may have seen, we've recently improved our integration with Zoom. 

Improving this integration with more robust functionality specific to Zoom Phone is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling specific improvements is long and time and resources are limited.  So, building this functionality is ultimately a question of priorities and this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on right now. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

JPaine

@Dylan 

While I understand your comment about priorities in the dev team, I want you to look at the number of people using Zoom in the last year and consider that most of them were not aware zoom had sms and calling products. Now they are seeing it as a great addition to their offerings and from the perspective of your average Hubspot customer it would be amazing to keep the webinar, sms, and calling all in one org that syncs with Hubspot! 

Please reconsider, I dont think you would regret it. (Even if its just to include a Zoom SMS product)

Akamu77
Participant

@Dylan You may already be aware of this, but Zoom has recently cut ties with RingCentral, which is driving many current RC customers into the open arms of Zoom Phone.  (Zoom also hired a bunch of former RC employees, so this comes as no surprise.  Read the juicy bits here.)  So I hope this business move will raise the priority of the Zoom Phone integration with Hubspot.  Thanks!  

Akamu77
Participant

Thanks @DylanM for letting us know where things stand.  I do hope you will check back in on the priority analysis soon.  Zoom has been making HUGE plays to capture market share from RingCentral and other phone providers, and the pandemic has boosted their reputation immeasurably.  (Case in point, our company just switched to Zoom Phone after several years of being pretty happy RingCentral customers.  They beat out on price and functionality... with the one exception of HubSpot Phone integration 🙂  )

chrisatsandler
Participant

@Dylan 

I know this isn't on the plan, but my team at Sandler Training just left Ring Central for Zoom because they assumed it we could use it to make outbound call from desktop.  I know resources are limited, but this is huge for many of us.  

LMcPherson

+1 for me on this also! Just got Zoom Phone and would LOVE to have it integrated with my account and my users

MKenny5

My company is moving to Zoom Phone and the entire company including our sales force will be moving to Zoom Phone.  It would be very benificial to see Zoom Phone integrated into HubSpot.

RCrawford
Participant

+1 for this feature!  It is long overdue and clearly an integration in demand.

jjstrobel

Is there more information about the Zoom Phone integration? Zoom says Hubspot is working on an integration. Can this be confirmed?

SFG

Currently using Zoom meetings and a mix of Kixie and Hubspot for phone. Would love to consolidate.

pokeefe

This is a big one for us since we use Zoom Phone for all of our customer service calls.

Speno

@Dylan 

I'm new to the community, in fact this is my first time posting!

I'm amazed this isn't on a runway, is there a place we can vote for this?

For our business the important part is when receiving an inbound phone call through zoomphone to show who is calling if their number is in the database.  Or is there an alternative way of doing this?

Ideally, it would also log the call details found in zoom; but this is not as important to us.

Akamu77
Participant

** UPDATE **  

I heard from Zoom that they plan on rolling out a ZoomPhone integration for HubSpot "sometime in Q4," so keep your eyes peeled!