HubSpot Ideas

Mmccarthy

Zoom Phone calling integration

I would like to use ZoomPhone to call natively from within Hubspot. 

82 Replies
mikloso
Participant

This would be amazing!

inbeta

This would be great to have an indication/update on, if anyone does find out short term possibilities of Zoom PHone and an HB integration. 

TaryneJenayT

Yes, please. Zoom Phone has been a lifesaver during COVID. We have left Nextiva to mainly use Zoom Phone. An integration for HubSpot calling with would awesome.

FosterVA

If Verizon one talk works great here and one talk is not a great player in this arena what is the delay to put the world's biggest play on Hubspot.  Great need.

YConnecteam

Second that!

Flo_bi

Just spoke with the hubspot support and they told me so far it is not on the roadmap for this year. Probably needs some extra push and upvotes here

inbeta

@Flo_bi 

Thank you for updating the thread. That's a really useful, albeit disappointing update!

Felixudowerner

100 Percent NEED! GO GO GO 

imdancoop

We haven't fully implemented HS and reconsidering due to no Zoom Phone integration. 

JPaine

Would love to integrate zooms calling and SMS platform into Hubspot so our activity matches a contact record.

PFmiranda

+1!

kpapajanis

+1 here.  Full Zoom Phone, including calling and SMS logging would be great.

AHansen4

If you start to use hubspot you need and want to make calls from it.

Decuer

+1 Zoom Phone integration needed here

JHunte

This would be a great service to have

J_B_

Adding my vote to this suggestion.

JamesRogers

+1 for this

hugspot
Participant

+1 ! It would be really amazing for our sales reps to have Zoom Phone integrated to Hubspot. Today it is not possible to record Zoom calls in Hubspot contact records.

CKippers

+1 for this! 

SSeppenwoolde

+1 !