HubSpot Ideas

Hubspotblond71

Zoom Integration

Please can you look at how it could be possibl to have multiple accounts linked to thr Zoom integration ratehr than just the one allowed at the moment

15 Replies
kmongeon

Working with a customer in Support this afternoon who was also requesting this feature

allison
Participant

Yes, I am just looking at this today. How can multiple sales reps use the meeting link feature with Zoom accounts? Is there any way? Ie- We have 5 sales reps who all use their own Zoom accounts to schedule calls. The meeting integrations with Outlook and Zoom in HubSpot do this perfectly for one user- but any way to do it for all?

Thanks,

Allison

Eric92alex

How can multiple sales reps use the meeting link feature with Zoom accounts? It comes apparent that current api only support 1 zoom account integration which is not realistic or useful at all because all our sales has their own timetable and zoom account 

ronbud

If only one Zoom account is allowed to be integrated you can't hold two meeting at the same time. Zoom doesn't allow more than one meeting at a time with a single host. We need to hold several simultaneous meetings?

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

I am the HubSpot product manager on our Zoom Integration. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback for this integration, and you request for multiple accounts. 

We are looking into this and planning in our roadmap. 

I will keep this thread updated with developments on this request. 

Thanks 

Patrice

natsumimori
Community Manager

This request has been raised in the Japanese Community too.

I wanted to link to the thread where we've got 3 upvotes so far: link to the post

KHam

We would also benefit from having multiple zoom accounts for many reasons.

• We have multiple sales people with overlapping calendars
  • We have multiple account managers with overlapping calendars 
  • We work with organizations that prefer zoom over other video platforms 

Thank you for considering this request

MargaritaKitova

This would be a very valuable upgrade since right now it's impossible to automate registrations for partner webinars. 

KHam

Hi all, 

This was a problem for me (see my comment above), and then we learned later that there is a way to do this that is not mentioned in HubSpot literature.

Our team was on separate zoom accounts, then we found out that we could combine our individual zoom accounts onto one main account (all done on zoom outside of Hubspot). Even with our zoom accounts being paid for by one main account we still have all the same features of zoom as we did when on separate billing plans. Having one main zoom account solves the Hubspot meeting zoom intergration problem. I hope this is helpful for others. 

HFrijs

For us this is a huge problem as we have two teams working on zoom. Different goals and different clients, bot teams need thier own zoom account and the ability to automate bookings. HubSpot is excellent in that regard, but not being able to link a zoom invite in that meeting booking request is a terrible miss. In this day and age, it would be a given that multiple zoom accounts are connected to the HubSpot account. Honestly I can't belive this hasn't been fixed yet.

Thanks

CSerraz

Hello everyone ! 

Yes, it's a good idea. I really need this too for my team. 

MerchantCentric
Participant

Hi All,

Any update on this feature?

Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @poconnell 

Any news on adding a Zoom Account per user?

Mike

KSchultz1

Can not believe this is not possible! Every paid user should have the possibility to connect his/her zoom account. Very frustrating it´s not possible yet!

AFinch

@poconnell Another request to please prioritize this functionality/move this out of the backlog.

@Mike_Eastwood did you find/do you know of any viable work arounds? Wondering if could we schedule from multiple accounts as long we always add the Hubspot integration account as a co-host in Zoom