HubSpot Ideas

VavaStan

Zoom Integration - improve the registration process by removing the 2nd form on Zoom

Hello, 

I am currently organising a webinar on Zoom, but I want people to register only on my Hubspot form, so I tried to turn off the "registration required" on Zoom. But by doing this, the workflow creating the contacts in Zoom is not working anymore, unless the "registration required" is turned on on Zoom. But if "registration required" is turned on, when the attendees click on webinar join link, they have to fill an other registration form from Zoom who enables access to the webinar. Double form then.

Unfortunately the Support team confirmed that there is no workaround to this problem. So there is no consistency because people need to fill in a form first on Hubspot and then on Zoom.

I would like to submit this idea, maybe there is  something to do about this in the future, I am sure that Zoom and Hubspot can find a solution and avoid frustration to clients who are organising webinars using these 2 plateforms. 

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Valentina

2 Replies
6zer3

In Zoom set the webinar to "registration required" and under "registration Settings" select "Automatically Approve", this elimiated the 2nd registaion you're getting.

VavaStan

Hi there.

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that I have made all my tests with "Registration required" & "Automatically approve" turned on, and the 2nd registration form do appear. It is linked to the "registration required" option.

Kind regards,

Valentina