Zapier/Automate.io + HubSpot Feature: Create a 15-min Google Cal Event WHEN Hubspot CRM Task Created

Hi there,

The automation feature that is missing on Zapier/Automate.io, and ultimately, Hubspot CRM:

-Create Google Calendar Event WHEN Hubspot CRM Task is Created (on a contact, company, or a deal).

-It's been three years (or so) that this feature/integration has been missing from Hubspot CRM.

Platform Research

AUTOMATION TOOLS: I've researched Zapier, Automate.io, Integromat as automation tools. None of them satisfy this automation -- but they are close, seeing as they are already integrated with Hubspot.

CRM'S: SalesForce has this feature, and for good reason... Salespeople sell more effectively, and waste less time switching between Hubspot and Google Calendar to perform their daily sales activites!

The closest I've seen is "Add new HubSpot Calendar Task to Google Calendar" with Zapier or Automate.io...... But this requires a $400/month USD subscription to Hubspot Marketing Pro. Unfortunately, this is confusing to anyone looking at search results for the solution I'm about to suggest.

The solution

-The solution has everything to do with the Hubspot CRM / Sales Starter package -- and NOT Hubspot Marketing.

Okay wise guy, what would it look like on Google Calendar?

Ideally, the script/bot would create a Google Calendar event when a Hubspot task is created. It would have the following format for title and description:

Title of Event:

<NAME OF TASK> - <CONTACT NAME> - <COMPANY NAME>

Description:

<TASK DESCRIPTION><LINK TO HUBSPOT CONTACT> or  <LINK TO HUBSPOT COMPANY> or <LINK TO HUBSPOT DEAL>.

Duration: 15 minutes default. Bonus points if there's a way to choose a duration from a dropdown menu.

Surely there is a bunch of value here for HubSpot / Zapier/ Automate.io...

What's the next step?

Respectfully,

//

PS: The label doesn't give me the option for "Tasks" for this post. So I chose "Meetings".