HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Xero integration for Contacts, Records and Invoice History

For your CRM, it would be amazing to have Xero integrated similar to how other CRM's do it e.g. https://capsulecrm.com/addons/xero/

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : In Planning
April 30, 2020 03:43 PM

Hi there,

Xero has created a contact sync integration between Xero and HubSpot. Check out the integration page in the App Marketplace to learn more:https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/finance/accounting/xero

We are working closely with Xero to help them sync more data between Xero and HubSpot. 

We will update this post when more data is syncing between the two systems. 

Best, 

Brandy 

April 30, 2020 04:29 AM

@Sam_Alford, Thanks alot for adding the clarification on this. I will change the status on this idea to avoid confusion

August 13, 2018 08:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Your requests have been heard! My name is Jingo and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I'm looking to understand more about these requests and really dive into the details.

If you're interested in potentially being interviewed regarding this integration, then please fill out this form

Thanks so much for your valuable feedback. We're working on it Smiley heureux

Cheers,

Jingo

88 Commentaires
heritagebathnz
Membre

i was surprised to see the list of CRM integrations for xero and not see hubspot on that list, I see a great benefit if hubspot was able to pull info like contact order status, quote status/value, invoice value ect & push data like new contact details, address sect into xero. this would mean less work for the sales team having to input this info twice into both systems. 

AdamRicci
Membre

In the infancy stages of what is going to be a very profitable business...

We have room to scale upwards, however, I am questioning whether I should just bite the bullet now and migrate to another CRM with sales/marketing functionality that DOES talk to Xero. 

Automation of processes is vital to scalability and while I do not pay for HubSpot services yet as I haven't hired the sales team, I will be eventually and it is worrying, to say the least, that the most popular SME cloud accounting software is not supported by one of the most popular SME cloud relationship management services that is HubSpot. 

Any communication on the issue is welcomed and imperative. 

A pet peeve is forums that don't have responses from admins so any communication beyond "you can use zapier" would be much appreciated. 

Cheers

bart
Membre

I would like to third this. 

I am currently looking at which CRM to choose for our company and the fact that this one does not intergrate with Xero is the tipping point for going with another software. 

seamonsterwes
Membre

I was also suprised to see there's no Xero integration here- this would be quite helful to have, and has proven to be an essential part of our CRM/sales flow in a competing CRM we are currently using. Looking to switch to hubspot, but a lack of integration with basic Xero contacts, sales and acounting info is troubling.

AdamRicci
Membre

Im bumping this again - 

Can we get a hubspot member confirming you are going to add integration for the most flexible accounting software for SME's?

Last time I spoke to your team they said its up to Xero - which is entirely untrue.

Hurry along gents! Integrate please

andyb
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

Completely agree.

We've just signed up as a Partner & are therefore moving our CRM over from Insightly to HubSpot. But lack of Xero integration & lack of projects (customer projects with tasks to complete) are large missing areas.

Whilst as Partners we'll live with workarounds, not sure many potential customers will though. 

david5366
Membre

This would 100% be something that would make hubspot way more usable.

supportitni
Membre

We're just getting started with HubSpots free tools, having been recommended to HubSpot by someone else. We're just testing at the minute, but would envision becoming a paid customer with a sales team in the future. A lack of Xero integration might well push us towards other CRM options.

AdamRicci
Membre

BUMPING AGAIN - What do we have to do to get a reply from HubSpot? 

How many likes does this thread need before you action it or give us clarity or direction as to what to do and when you plan on offering Xero support and integration?

Happy to go and prompt people to like this to get a response

heritagebathnz
Membre

So as i said before we are looking to use hubspot CRM and hubspot Marketing and we already use Xero and thats not going to change.

as we needed a CRM system running ASAP i made the choice to use hubspot crm and use Zapier to intigrate for now hoping there will be an official intigration released.

With Zapier i have been able to get contact info logged into xero when a new contact is made in CRM, and in reverse. plus update contacts if info is changed on either platform (there is some issue with changing things like lead status in hubspot throwing errors as it cant change in xero, i belive the only fix it to specify the information in each step, which is too tedious and time consuming)

The problem i have is i would like to atuomatically pull an invoice through as a deal into hubspot CRM so i can track conversions from lead clients vs direct sale customers. but i cant ger zapier to do this without pulling every invoice and loggin an error when the customer name isnt found in hubspot (for direct sale customers there will be no CRM reccord of them) then turning the zap off. this has happened 5 times in the last day, essentialy making automation of deals impossible. 

As an aside to these problems we also now have to incurr an extra cost to run zapier, another platform to monitor and no support from Zapier, hubspot or xero if it doesnt work.

As an SMB with limited staff we dont have time to maintain a platform just to feed info from one paid service to another. not to mention the fact that if we choose to use hubspot marketing then we are paying over $1000 a month to then pay an extra $70 per month just to intigrate.

AdamRicci
Membre

Replying to heritagebathnz....

This is not a solution as its a paid 3rd party API connector service that you need to pay monthly for. 

The fact is HubSpot, targeting the demographic they are, should have integration built into the world's number 1 SMB accounting software. 

As you summarised in your processes, it is archaic, not 100% reliable, not completely integrated and you have to pay for that?

Definitely needs some TLC from HubSpot

Samantha_Alford
Contributeur de premier rang

For the info of others that might be interested, we've recently been asked by a number of our clients to add an Addon to our suite of Inbound Addon integrations that integrates HubSpot and Xero.  We're starting work on it this week (5 June 2017) and expect the first version to be available within a few weeks.  We'll be making the Addon publicly available when it's done.

If this is something that might help you in your business, feel free to ping me here or at samantha@inboundaddons.com and I can let you know as soon as it is available to test/use.

Cheers,

Sam

FYI @mschnitt @AdamRicci @heritagebathnz @supportitni @david5366 

andyb

Hi @Samantha_Alford

We'd certainly be interested in helping test/use your Xero add-on.

Thanks
Andy
andyb@catalystica.com

Membre

Hi! We are testing hubspot CRM and so far are happy with it and might consider adding the sales tool but would definitely need a platform that can integrate with Xero and either integrate sales and send invoices or pull the invoices from xero and there take the contact from hubspot, otherwise we are creating a mess... So please kindly let us know if you have plans on integradting with Xero or if that is not on the cards atm.

AdamRicci
Membre

@Samantha_Alford
Thanks for the offer - it is not something we are keenly interested in, as native integration would suit much, much better. 

Still - if you feel your team can achieve full, flexible integration - let me know when it is live so I can have a look. 

Kind regards, 

kiwitoby
Membre

Xero integration yes please.

Samantha_Alford
Contributeur de premier rang

@andyb sorry to take a while to get back to you.  Thanks for being willing to check it out.  I'll reach out via email re this. 🙂

@AdamRicci thanks for letting me know.  I'll get the integration up and running (have had a couple of other clients request it now also) and let you know when it's done so you can decide whether it does or doesn't work for you 🙂

andyb
seamonsterwes
Membre

Hey hubspot, how about some attention to this integration? Or at least an answer as to what the slowdown with integration is? Just about every other CRM worth their salt in this industry has a Xero integration live, functioning, and lapping you. Clearly this is a widely used accounting sofware amongst your customers, and (I am a Hubspot Partner) my customers too. Lack of this integration makes my job of pitching Hubspot more difficult, especially when talking to customers about the "all-in-one" solution for marketing and sales data... except for the part where it cant tell you how much your customers have spent with you... 

An answer would be greatly appreciated.

Spotty
Membre

We are currently using Capsule CRM which works well except doesn't have the g-suite integration. We're currently trying out Hubspot CRM as an alternative. Main benefit of Capsule is we can see every invoice that is paid in Xero directly against the customer account. We're using this to segment our customer base into various commercial levels. 

In Hubspot we've tried using Zapier to bring in each customer invoice from Xero, though it has to be an unpaid invoice, else it doesn't work. So this comes in to Hubspot as a closed/won deal, however we can't get the historical data, and we can't see the value of each customer, and there is no actual integration with Xero, it's just a data grab.

I'm sure those using Capsule are familiar with the excellent integration with Xero - it's a pretty essential piece of data in an CRM. Would love to hear when Hubspot will be adding this into the CRM.

Can anyone at Hubspot porivde an update?