HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Xero integration for Contacts, Records and Invoice History

For your CRM, it would be amazing to have Xero integrated similar to how other CRM's do it e.g. https://capsulecrm.com/addons/xero/

88 Replies
matt-mso
Contributor

Hi @Samantha_Alford

Could you give me some more details on your Xero add-on? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone at Hubspot provide an update, if there are plans to have an integration with Xero?

Many thanks 

Hi! Could you please provide an update on where you stand with Xero integration? Will it happen and are you working on an integration or is this not being considered at all? If it may happen in a few weeks or months only, it is fine and we may just wait but it is key for us to set ourselves up right. We have currenlty only about 200 clients in Xero but once this goes towards 1000 it will be impossible to have this not integrated with CRM.

Thank you!

munrog

Another vote for this integration to be done.  Am currently assessing Insightly vs HubSpot.  Biggest issue for us is the lack of Xero integration in Hubspot.

ben-sipcom

Ditto comments above. Would love to see some Xero integration and would appreciate an update on where this sits.

EmergencyServic

I too would like Xero integration... Capsule works a treat with Xero!

Nikki 

picman

+1

Samantha_Alford
Top Contributor

Hi to everyone that is interested in Xero integration with Hubspot,

I thought I'd give an update of where our Inbound Addons HubSpot to Xero integration is up to (note: we don't work for HubSpot but we are HubSpot partners so this is a 3rd party integration, however HubSpot are aware of (and supportive of) our progress on this project).  We have developed the integration to the extent that when a Deal stage is changed to closed/won, our integration does the following:

• Creates the contact in Xero if it doesn't already exist
  • Creates an invoice in Xero for the amount of the deal with the deal name as the line item description and reference (this can be turned off for organisations that prefer not to have invoices automatically created)
  • Has a link in the Xero invoice back to the deal record in Hubspot so you can see the source of the invoice if need be
  • Creates a note in the Hubspot contact timeline that an invoice for the deal has been created with a link to the invoice

We'll be increasing the functionality of the integration based on customer feedback and need.

We're currently in the process of getting final approval from Xero for our integration to be certified and therefore able to be made available to the public. We passed the first stage of that process today and expect the final stages to be complete in about a week.

I'll be in touch with those who have expressed an interest in signing up for the integration as soon as we've passed the final stage. If you'd like to be included in that communication and haven't mentioned it to me yet, feel free to either mention it or pm me here, or email me at samantha@inboundaddons.com.

I hope this helps some of you save time and build efficiencies into your businesses.

Cheers,

Sam 

AdamRicci

Hi Samantha, 

Good for yourself and your company. 

UNFORTUNATELY. 

No one will want to uptake a 3rd party solution when there should be a first party solution. 

Spotty

I agree with @AdamRicci. This should be a direct integration from Hubspot to Xero. 

With Capsule CRM the Xero integration is first class, and Hubspot should really be getting it's act together.

Xero is killing it in the marketplace, so what is taking Hubspot so long? Here is a response I received from Hubspot support after opening a ticket on this:

"Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support. The current integrations that we are testing out can be found on this Integrations Beta page. As of now, Xero is not "publicly facing beta". However, the popularity on the forums means that we are definitely aware of the desire.

Your best option at this stage would be to comment on the Forums with your use case to expose the request more."

Waiting ... waiting...!!

Saint

Integration with Xero would offer a complete solution for many.

Saint

The integration with Xero and the feature that HubSpot has to offer really puts additional power in the hands of many who are trying to get the costs for an integrated solution to a reasonable amount.

rachaelshaw7
Contributor

100% need this!
An integration with Quickbooks would be appreciated as well!

AdamRicci

@HUBSPOT - are you ever going to actually respond to the swathes of business owners probing you for an official answer? 

Stop getting your third party networks to create half baked solutions. 

Put your resources towards the biggest SME accounting solution PLEASE!

Spotty

I think this request is now falling on deaf ears. Capsule does it so nicely - I might even consider jumping back!

rachaelshaw7
Contributor

We need to share this and get people to vote for Xero integration.
Hubspot is obviously sorting by highest votes and this is therefore not on their radar!

Please share with networks.

url to copy:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Xero-integration-for-Contacts-Records-and-Invoice-His...

bpeters

I'm a paying hubspot user with Hubspot PRO Sales at $50/mon.  Not integrating with Xero has me thinking of switching to SFDC at $75/mon if Xero integration MVP isn't roadmapped soon.

baek

Even basic integration with Xero would be a game changer. I hope this happens soon

mhaveles

My company currently uses the free version of Hubspot, but will need to upgrade to a paid version in the next year.  If there is not xero integration, we will be using a different service.

LTBobby

I totally agree.  Xero and HubSpot should be integrated from the top -- 2-way sync and all -- and not through a 3rd-party, ideally.  We use both and this would be immensely helpful.

amaz1

Yes please this would be something that would really help our business too.