Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Would love "Edit" option for scheduled emails

Would love to have an "edit" button for scheduled emails instead of having to delete the email entirely and re-schedule. Thanks!

HubSpot updates
38 Comentários
duffydj
Mitwirkender

Hi there.

Since last week when a new update kicked in and moved all the scheduled emails from the Gmail Drafts folder to a new Scheduled folder, I'm having issues with hubspot.

I can't delete the scheduled emails or even edit them. When I click on the Gmail Scheduled Email folder it takes me to an external page and I only have two options there: one to preview the scheduled email and the second to the delete it. However, I can't even delete it, as it says I'm not allowed to do it.

Any ideas why this is happening?

So, how can I edit the scheduled emails, if I spot something is wrong, and how can I cancel the scheduled emails or change the sent out time?

It was so much easier and trouble free before. 

Thanks.

StefanNordbruch
Berater

I have noticed the same thing. This "feature" is very much half-baked. Having it in drafts seemed always a bit buggy and often cancelled the schedule and re-scheduled, but at least I could edit it. Having a "preview" of a scheduled email without an option to edit it, is not particularly useful. I can't even add or remove a recipient.

This feature went from bad to worse. 

Any Hubspotler working on this feature, please have a look MixMax to see how it should work. 

SamuelSt
Berater

We really do need an edit on scheduled emails!

See MixMax! https://mixmax.com/perfect-timing-with-scheduled-emails/

smfnunes
Mitwirkender

I also realised the scheduled e-mails don't appear anymore in the sent emails in Gmail... it makes things quite complicated when we need to do a follow-up !

Hubspot-Mitarbeiter
Hubspot-Mitarbeiter

I would suggest upvoting this idea post if you'd like to see this feature added - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Would-love-quot-Edit-quot-option-for-scheduled-emails...

smfnunes
Mitwirkender

The recommended idea post doesn't match my issue: the scheduled e-mails don't appear anymore in the sent emails in Gmail... it makes things quite complicated when we need to do a follow-up !

jeffmccann
Berater

I agree this is a huge problem! I schedule dozens of emails at night for sales the next day depending on time zones. Really need a way to edit them. 

jeffmccann
Berater

This is more of a bug than a feature Hubspot, you took this functionality away from users. 

duffydj
Mitwirkender

This is more of a bug than a feature Hubspot, you took this functionality away from users.  +1

duffydj
Mitwirkender

Before the update we could this easily. Now it's gone.