HubSpot Ideas

asoconnor

Would love "Edit" option for scheduled emails

Would love to have an "edit" button for scheduled emails instead of having to delete the email entirely and re-schedule. Thanks!

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
February 26, 2024 03:35 PM

Hi everyone! I am updating this idea to Being Reviewed as we consider if we'll be able to deliver it this year.

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
March 11, 2021 04:21 PM

Hi everyone - Thanks so much for your comments and engagements on this thread. We take your feedback very seriously and have been tracking the popularity of this request. We don't currently have the bandwidth to tackle this work right now, so I'm updating the status of this idea to reflect that, and clear up any confusion. Apologies that it's not better news, but I will be back here with an update if and when we are able to move forward with this!

61 Comentarios
kristinf
Miembro

Does Hubspot ever look at these threads? This seems like it would be a fairly simple problem to meet it's users needs and has been going on for 2+ years on this thread alone. If they aren't viewing these, does anyone know a better way to ask them/reach them?

andresmorera
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

Hi kristinf,

I have found that you can now stop a scheduled email, edit the template, and schedule it back.
I have not received notifications from Hubspot that it is possible, but it happens to be this way now.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 11.05.54 AM.png

chrjen
Participante

@andresmorera You got my hopes up when this came through but I think you're looking at marketing email. This thread is referring to sales emails. Thanks for sharing though!

andresmorera

@chrjen Thanks for your comment. Yes. Correct I am referring to Marketing Emails. Back in May last year I was not able to edit scheduled marketing emails.  Our organization currently does not schedule sales emails, instead, we use Sales Sequence Emails. I am interested in learning how are you using the schedule function for sales emails.
Andres 

kristinf
Miembro

Yep this was not a part of a sequence...this was just a one off email I had scheduled and I would like to use that feature quite a bit but didn't see an edit button...only a cancel

Beesum
Miembro

Glad I am not alone with this one.  It has been almost 2 years since the initial post... I doubt it is going to get done.  It is a real shame because having to delete and start over is far from ideal.

shieldcojulie
Miembro

Could really use the ability to edit a scheduled email

DBuck
Miembro

Love this idea. I just reached out to hubspot wondering why I could edit an email and they suggested upvoting this. You can easily edit calls / tasks, so why not emails.

CSmith8
Miembro

Also, would be nice to be able to simply change the time of the already scheduled email without having to delete and start over.

andresmorera

Guys. Hubspot did this already! Good news for those who didn't know. If you schedule an email (regular email) and you need to correct something before it's been sent, you can.

Go to Marketing>Email>"Name of your Email">Actions
Here you can:
- Cancel email & edit
- Cancel scheduled email

Both options would work, but the first one opens the editor immediately and let you edit.
Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.26.49 AM.png

chrjen
Participante

I wish that was the case. You're looking at the marketing subscription. This thread is about editing scheduled emails with a sales license only.

andresmorera

Dam, I made you repeat this to me once again. I remember now that I gave you hope a year ago. Sorry about that.
We will keep prying for you guys. I do have a Marketing Hub license.

asoconnor
Miembro

Hi all! I've been negligent re: checking up on this thread from YEARS ago... Truthfully I've changed roles at my company and no longer am customer-facing, thus I'm no longer struggling with this issue, but clearly this is still outstanding. I think it's ridiculous that this has gone pretty much unanswered and unresolved after all this time. I emailed my company's HubSpot rep earlier today, so I'm hoping they can provide an update to us all via this thread. *Hopefully, more to come.*

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
hroberts
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi everyone - Thanks so much for your comments and engagements on this thread. We take your feedback very seriously and have been tracking the popularity of this request. We don't currently have the bandwidth to tackle this work right now, so I'm updating the status of this idea to reflect that, and clear up any confusion. Apologies that it's not better news, but I will be back here with an update if and when we are able to move forward with this!

asoconnor
Miembro

Thanks so much for the update here, @hroberts! Appreciate you following up on this. We'll all stay tuned for a future update from you - hopefullly sooner than later - though understand your dev team needs to prioritize these requests based on number of upvotes. 

GrantChanner
Miembro

Completley agree with the idea.

CSears5
Participante

Agree! Not only to change the scheduled time/day but also, if you want to add text or a document link after it's scheduled would be GREAT!

Demetres
Miembro

It's been half a decade since this issue has been posted and HubSpot has yet to implement a simple solution. I'm lost for words.

leechen
HubSpot Employee

+1 for this idea! Hoping to see it revived soon 🙂 

CSears5
Participante

Agree - having an edit button for scheduled emails is a MUST HAVE. Great feature as it saves time.