HubSpot Ideas

asoconnor

Would love "Edit" option for scheduled emails

Would love to have an "edit" button for scheduled emails instead of having to delete the email entirely and re-schedule. Thanks!

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
February 26, 2024 03:35 PM

Hi everyone! I am updating this idea to Being Reviewed as we consider if we'll be able to deliver it this year.

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
March 11, 2021 04:21 PM

Hi everyone - Thanks so much for your comments and engagements on this thread. We take your feedback very seriously and have been tracking the popularity of this request. We don't currently have the bandwidth to tackle this work right now, so I'm updating the status of this idea to reflect that, and clear up any confusion. Apologies that it's not better news, but I will be back here with an update if and when we are able to move forward with this!

61 Comentarios
chrjen
Participante

Yes, please. This seems so basic. Please add/fix this!

DebWSC
Miembro

I am a new user and this is essential for us to stick with Hubspot. We must be able to delete or edit scheduled emails!

ambermongoose
Miembro

I'm also quite shocked that you can't edit scheduled emails. I would like to see this feature amended to be user-friendly. I tried logging my idea and for some reason, it wouldn't save. I upvote this idea!

JoliD
Miembro

This is still an issue! Not good at all.

And Im not the only one (after having read replies here) that has emails go missing. I mentioned this in the forum and was told it wasnt an issue!

andresmorera
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

I agree. Hubspot this is a must have option for Marketing emails that were schedule. If there is a change one of us needs to do (and it happens) there is no way to edit before its schedule time. Same for cancelled emails, once is cancelled we should have the ability to edit the email and reschedule again, instead of just clone it and through the original to the Archived folfder.

StackPanel
Miembro

I have the same problem and this needs to be fixed

can someone from Hubspot please reply to us.

it is definitely a problem,  must be able to edit a scheduled email.

currently, I have to copy the text,  delete the email and then redo the email.

very time consuming for such a simple matter.

pmh
Miembro

Yes, very important! HubSpot should save time when working wiht emails. Having to delete and compose again an email is the opposite...

chrjen
Participante

Please add this. It's really strange you can't edit a scheduled email. This would help email efforts a TON.

chrjen
Participante

Yes, please! We need to be able to edit scheduled emails.

chrjen
Participante

100% agree with needing to edit scheduled emails. Not being able to do this minimizes the value of scheduling emails in the first place. Please add this feature.

ChrlyChplnfan
Participante

This really needs to happen! It's a pain to have to delete an entire email and start over. My team would love to be able to add into our workflow delayed emails, but without being able to edit the emails, we can't rely on that functionality and will not use it.

wicara
Participante

Yes this would be great

tianna287
Miembro

Yes please. This seems so basic.

dlowe
Miembro

This is a much needed option! Just realized I scheduled an email for a future date and have to make changes... will have to delete and redo. 

Talenthai
Miembro

When is this bug gonna be fixed... The process of deleting and re-entering the same email is so unbelievably tiring.

🤮🤮🤮

michaeljay201
Colaborador

This "bug" persists... Come on, Hubspot! For those of us who use Sequences, where we can edit any future email or task in a sequence at any time before the execution date/time (hint, hint!), it's quite confusing as to why a stand-alone scheduled email is any different...

tvilon
Participante

This is quite constraining the way we cannot do anything with scheduled email. In priority order thos would be the additional feature that would change the game : 

1. A send now option
  2. A change send time option
  3. An edit email option
MuayThaiSupp
Miembro

I agree with this post. Not being able to edit and email due to an error is really frustraing.

I also cannt locate the "Schedule email" in the email section.

fillthethrill
Miembro

....1000% agree this needs to be a feature. Also, would love to be able to *see* a scheduled email from the Contact view page. So if I am looking at contact Mr XYZ on Monday, I can see the email schedule to go out to him on Tuesday and be able to edit it from there.