Would love "Edit" option for scheduled emails

Would love to have an "edit" button for scheduled emails instead of having to delete the email entirely and re-schedule. Thanks!

12 Replies
jeffmccann
Occasional Contributor

This is more of a bug than a feature Hubspot, you took this functionality away from users. 

duffydj
New Contributor

This is more of a bug than a feature Hubspot, you took this functionality away from users.  +1

jrbarshop1
New Contributor

Completely agree with the above. 

We also had the ability to edit within Gmail and are now being directed to Hubspot's Outbox.

My concern is that if this bug is fixed, I'll only be able to edit with the Hubspot Outbox and not within Gmail (which causes formatting issues for me).

GK_Ruby
New Contributor

Agree with the previous. This ought to be a bug fix, not a feature request.

Either way, get it done Hubspot.

MatteoBirò

I agree 100%. It's a shame such option is not available yet

BMay

Yes, having an "edit" button for scheduled emails is a must have. Please include this in the beta.

sgore

Kind of a no-brainer....

JD1
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree!

I had to copy an email into Outlook, then find the additional content before going back to Hubspot, delete and start again.

This is a step backwards, not forwards!

chrjen
Occasional Contributor

Yes, please. This seems so basic. Please add/fix this!

andresmorera
Regular Contributor

I agree. Hubspot this is a must have option for Marketing emails that were schedule. If there is a change one of us needs to do (and it happens) there is no way to edit before its schedule time. Same for cancelled emails, once is cancelled we should have the ability to edit the email and reschedule again, instead of just clone it and through the original to the Archived folfder.