HubSpot Ideas

alyssachandler

Would love a text wrapping feature on the drag and drop editor

Hey there! Just popping in to make a suggestion. I noticed there is currently no way to have text wrap around an image in the new drag and drop editor. I think that would be a really valuable feature.

Thanks!

HubSpot Updates
Idea Submitted
February 04, 2022 04:23 AM

Thank you @alyssachandler  for the idea and everyone for the upvotes. It is not in our immediate plan but i will add this to the team backlog and update this post when i have more solid timelines. Again thank you all for the suggestion. 

Best,

Shane

34 Replies
bryan_m
Member | Diamond Partner

I agree with Alyssa! It's always a little disappointing when you get an upgrade, but lose a valuable feature. Has this been resolved? My workaround is to cut up text and insert an image module, but that's kinda clunky. Thanks!

alyssachandler

Man, I can't believe a whole year has passed and this feature still isn't available! It would be a huge help.

bryan_m
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes, I was surprised that your comment was the last one since I'm sure there's a lot of people missing that feature! Can I multiple upvote?!? haha

InternalComms

This is what I have been asking for too. Its really sad that we have a robust platform, but unable to have a simple creativity method to spice up our eDMS. :((((

bwils811
Participant

Ran into this issue today. Seems like such a basic feature/function. Hubspot, any news here? 

VirginiaB1
Participant

This is a necessity. Seriously. Having it work like this (see image) is absurd. And, if you want to number something and use a text box below the image to continue your numbering, you can't, because it will start at 1. Please, please, please bring this functionality to the drag and drop editor. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 6.03.29 PM.png

lodonovan

Yes this needs to be done ASAP. It's a great feature that was super easy to do in Mailchimp before we switched over to Hubspot last year. 

CMaxwell1

Just bumping this again - would be extremely helpful for me!

pjbovee
Participant

Yeah, this is a major kudos/upvote for this one. Anything, HubSpot? It's super clunky the way it is...

Shane_Janssens
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you @alyssachandler  for the idea and everyone for the upvotes. It is not in our immediate plan but i will add this to the team backlog and update this post when i have more solid timelines. Again thank you all for the suggestion. 

Best,

Shane

JKrantz
Contributor

this seems to be a basic feature in most free email platforms..what am i missing with hubpot? 

KMS_

Just wanted to chime in as this is something that would be valuable for my team's use, as well. We're trying to get the most of Hubspot but this has been hard to navigate around. There's only so much you can do when it comes to playing with the margins, adding extra lines, etc. to get close to the wrapped text look.

brettsutch

Please add ability to insert image into body text of email and wrap text. This is a table stakes feature for email design tools now. Thanks. 

KMS_

This idea was initially submitted by Alyssa in 2019...I really do enjoy HubSpot but I can't understand how after 3 years there isn't a solution. If you can wrap text in iContact, of all tools, you should be able to in HubSpot IMO.

Colleen605

Yes, agree with everyone this should be a basic feature, please add it asap!!

maxxsilver

Adding my vote. Wasted a lot of time assuming that this was already available and that I just didn't know how to do it. Finally googled it and found this thread. Please add this to the roadmap.

EricSchlau

Second this. 

Carlos-Teiko

Agreed, this is a basic feature that Hubspot is lacking. Drafting emails and newsletters in Hubspot is a pain and the suggested workarounds for this (e.g. removing padding) are clunky and don't always align properly. 

stephanderson
Participant

Upvoted, this is such a simple veature that both Emma and Marketo have. Hopefully this will be prioritiezed for development soon. 

leechen
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this! Please review this soon 🙂