HubSpot Ideas

LindsayRios

Workflows to Log meetings and Calls

It'd be great to add abillity for workflows to log meetings and calls to automate sales teams activity when they move their pipeline along. Ex: When a deal is created and my first step in that pipeline is Discovery call scheduled. I now logs a discovery call on the company/contact record. When the stage moves to demo scheduled, the same occurs etc.

13 Replies
BRXPerformance

I agree with this. We use acuity as it just has a few more robust features than hubspots meeting link at this time. It be great to auto log those meeting activities in Hubspot

jrsterny

This would be super useful

BZMallard

Yes I'm trying to log meetings scheduled through Calendly or Zoom, so we can report as sales activities.

MBoccara

yes using a workflow to log  the result of a call when the team has forgotten to fill it, would be very usefull

nitem2

This would be very useful. Our sales rep use Contact > "Log Meeting" after a meeting, and they mark meeting either - completed, no show, rescheduled etc. It would be great if we can move the Deal record based on what happened to the meeting i.e. completed, no show etc. But those fields don't seem to be available on Hubspot.

KBergan
Participant

I would like to use workflows that when emails are sent with the subject Meeting Notes, that it would log the content of the emails as a meeting.

DAmore_Scompler

"yes using a workflow to log  the result of a call when the team has forgotten to fill it, would be very usefull"

We would like to use it as a template with predefined steps in it to help people, who are in the meeting, ask the right questions.

Like:

Question 1 to our customer

[fill here the answers]

Question 2 to our customer

[fill here the answers]

ABeian
Participant

+1

Pairing this with the proposed ability to set the call and meeting type via workflow, means we could automate the whole manual work of logging these sales activites. Yes, please!

KLorenc

Logging calls with workflows would be very useful for us too

MTesolin

This is a basic functionality missing in Hubspot. 

BPhillips26

+1

SThompson3
Participant

+2

Jsteele2

needed asap?