HubSpot Ideas

roop

Workflows centered on date property

Currently we can only center workflows around a contact date property.  Can you add this functionality to company date properties.

23件のコメント
pzemansky
メンバー

Can we add the same functionality to Deal Date Properties?

caiodonald
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

This to deals would work great for us!

ggamble
メンバー

This feature is very important for our customer relationship management as we need to create workflows around the date that each company site was commissioned with our system. This cannot be done at a contact level as there is often the same contact for multiple sites that were comissioned at different times.

aargudo
メンバー

We should have an option to create a workflow with a field of sales.

everest
メンバー

This is very essential to our customer service pipelines. We operate sites and not people, and thus we only build workflows around sites to service all our customers. Some companies may have dozens of sites, while only 1 or 2 contacts. Without a date-centered company-based workflow, we cannot schedule anything for our clients. We would also like the other contact-based workflow features for company-based workflows.

kdeleon
参加者

We would also like to see this implemented. We have contacts with companies that have set expiration dates and we want to be able to create workflows to manage/alert us when these dates are upcoming.

tobiaspasma
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Just commenting to follow the updates. Would love to see this happen. There are workarounds, but it's a bit of a mess.

bunse
参加者

If this becomes a beta functionality, pls hit me up! 🙂

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
jtremblay
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jesse Tremblay, Product Manager for our Automation products here at HubSpot. Thanks for all of your feedback on this thread.

While we don't currently have anything planned here, we are going to be reviewing this idea. We will update this thread as we learn more.

Best,

Jesse

SarahBeck
参加者

This is absolutely critical for us. I have implemented workaround on this in the past and it **bleep**. Any ideas on if this is going to be coming any time soon? Trying to figure out if I should build the workarounds now, or wait?

bunse
参加者

@SarahBeck would you be able to describe your workaround, please? 🙂

nona
メンバー

Yes, please!

And for Deals and Tickets too!! 😄 

AGORDON
メンバー

Hello,

It would be really great to add this functionality to company date properties !!!

Really useful for us 🙂

Jackl
メンバー

Date property for workflows would be awesome

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
JoeMayall
元HubSpot社員

Hey folks!

Apologies — There was a miscommunication on our end, and I got my wires crossed and accidentally changed this to "In Planning." 

A member of the Product team will weigh in shortly to give us an update that accurately reflects the development schedule.

Best,

Joe

LTraikoff
参加者

Why is this not already an option? ActiveCampaign implemented this option years ago...

APineiro1
メンバー | Elite Partner

I need my team to be able to get reminders 30 days before the close date of a ticket so they can schedule a transition to a new point of contact. It would be really useful if the "center on a date property" was an option not just for Contact based workflows, but for all workflows - like deal and ticket workflows. I had to do a workaround where I copied the close date to the contact and then centered on the date property to build the reminder, but that can get messy if I have multiple tickets! Would love to see this update come out soon!

Sofia_Fedorova
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Upvoting the idea to implement data-centered workflows for deals! 🙏

BCutler1
メンバー

This would be great! Having this implemented to Companies and Deals would be so helpful to a lot of our teams here. 

AEGRON
メンバー

Hi Community ! 

I ve got a solution to propose you ! it s on 3 steps : 

1st : create an object property : "day date" 

2st : Update this property each date to know what is the "today" date (see the today date picture --> dont forget to re register the workflow) 

Today Date.png

3th : Say to the machine to : when the today's date is after the date you want to trigger --> trigger on 

Workflow 2.png

Conclusion : You re able to know when your date's property arrives. 

If need more, feel free to ask 

Sorry about the french version of my hubspot ! 😉