Workflows based on company list membership

ulissesdias

It would be fantastic if we could trigger workflows based on the new company list membership feature. This is already available for contact workflows with contact lists, but for some reason not available for companies.

It would make life a lot easier as it is much easier to edit/update filters in a list than in a workflow.

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
JJCC

This is the feature we are looking for as well. We want to use list memberships of companies in workflows and dashboards and filters.

MarijnAIHR
Participant

Just noticed now this is missing, upvoted the idea since it should be super easy to implement

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi commenting for a customer here,

Always curious why we don't allow company list as a trigger since we do provide both contact and company list. This would be really useful (:

emhall810

Was really surprised when I found out that this capability doesn't exist. Was looking to add contacts to a list based on their company list status and had no luck, so then I turned to workflows to build a workaround and was shut down there as well.

It has me thinking - is there a reason that this capability shouldn't be available? Because I can't think of one.

CMayer
Contributor

Yes, this is essential. We want to do the same as @emhall810 . have you found a workaround?