HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Workflows: Folders Within Folders

It would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders for better organization leading to fewer duplicates and improved efficiency.

10 Replies
KSchmiedeberg

Yes we have the same request and would love this very much!!!

ridingforlife07
Participant

Folders within folders for workflows would be extremely helpful. For example, there's no way to archive workflows, so being able to create an "Archive" folder within folders would help with organization. Of course we can create an Archive folder, but it would house everything, and not be organized by the types of campaigns etc.

SheilaHansen
Participant

Having the same use case as ridingforlife07. Please implement this feature soon, as we have many outdated workflows that we want to archive.

Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

@AndresBustos  This thread should be merged here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Marketing-Emails-Lists-Workflows-Sales-Tools-Folders/...

There are a lot of requests for this feature floating around in different idea threads. This is particularly needed for workflows and campaigns. 

Basic functionality. I can't believe it is marked as "Not Currently Planned"

CWardle
Participant

Yes please. The lack of organisation in my workflow folder is making my audit a pain. 

D_Wilke

We have 300+ workflows and the ability to have:
   1. A folder view button (like in LISTS)
   2. Nesting Folders (like in LISTS)

Is critical for our large team. Please be consistant across your platform.

JMayhew6
Contributor

I just want to add my voice to this requests. Not being able to have subfolders for workflows means that things get very cluttered and overwhelming very quickly: its difficult to keep track of things and easy to accidentally duplicate a workflow already in existence. Adding subfolders would make a huge difference when it comes to organization! 

AAdminD

+1

ahashimi

We haven't even scratched the surface when it comes to workflows and I can already see things getting out of hand without the ability to add subfolders, can't imagine scaling our automations without the ability to keep them organized.

MarkGM
Participant

This is a must mave. As multiple teams use workflows in our accout, it becomes disorganized very fast.