Workflows: Export to .CSV file action.

Workflows: Export to .CSV file action.

This would allow us to easily "integrate" HS data with many internal systems that just don't exist in All Integrations without the expense of a developer to learn the API and create something.

The more we can easily and cheaply integrate HS data, the more we want to use HubSpot.

HubSpot updates
3 Replies
Kayem68
Regular Contributor

@JoseHan commented in another thread:  @Kayem68 I like your CSV idea but I suspect it would require a lot of development work, but once done would open up so many possibilities. 

We already have the ability to create lists and lists can already be exported.

So it would seem all that's needed is a method to identify a list (that already exists), schedule an export (that can already be done manually), and identify a save location (presumably cloud storage).

JoseHan
Regular Contributor

@Kayem68 Does seem like all of the parts are there, just need to put something together. Thanks for the explanation. 

n_fukuda
Occasional Contributor

I want to confirm the details of the person registered in the workflow.

・ Search for target users by date

・ Verification after operation that only the contacts set as conditions are functioning correctly

・ Check the current status of each contact

The goal is achieved, but I want to check whether it is functioning correctly and for the current status report.

In addition, contact information is recorded for each action and it is difficult to understand.

(There is a lot of information recorded in the history of one contact, and it is confusing what to look at the current operation status)

Reflecting only the current state of what is the current action for each contact, it will be helpful if you can see past actions in detail.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

ワークフローに登録された人の詳細を確認したいです。

・日付を絞った対象者の検索

・条件に設定したコンタクトだけが正しく機能しているのかの稼働後の検証

・各コンタクトの動作の現状確認

など、目標達成もそうですが、正しく機能しているかや現状報告用に確認したいです。

また、現状だとアクションごとにコンタクト情報が記録され、分かりづらいです。

(1つのコンタクトで履歴に記録される情報が複数ある、現状の稼働状況がぱっと見どれを見ればよいか混乱する)

コンタクトごとに現在のアクションは何なのか、現状だけを反映し、詳細で過去のアクションを見れるようになれば助かります。