HubSpot Ideas

Gus_Röttgering

Workflow to add uploaded files to the contact attachment field on right side bar

It would be really usufell to have the attached files linked to the attachment field on the right side bar. The link that is showed on the property isn't clicable and sometimes there are too many activity in progress to track the box with the changes.

If we can create a workflow that attach these files to the attachment field on the right side bar of a given contact that would be awesome.

3 Replies
Jasper_Madrone
Participant

Hey so I read through your idea here and other forum posts and I created an app that can help with this problem. I am currently working on getting it listed on the marketplace, but I allow for a 14 day free trial if you install it directly from my website. You can find it here.

Features 3 workflow actions:

• Attach a file uploaded from a form as an attachment to the same object
  • Attach a file uploaded from a form as an attachment to associated objects
  • Copy all attachments from one object to another

This should hopefully solve a lot of challenges presented in this thread. The app works across all objects, as well as custom objects. I am definitely looking for some feedback to make sure I am solving the right problem too, so I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback or additional feature requests.

KcChano22
Participant

@Jasper_Madrone i have download the trial but i want to copy attachment to a file field instead (a reverse of the 1st bullet point) so that we can send out the email of the File Field in a confirmation email

Is it possible?

kc.chan@graviteesource.com

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

+1