Workflow that supports end-to-end event communication by date and form fill
Submitted by bashomosko on Jul 13, 2021 12:24 PM
Currently, I have to use two separate workflows to support communications around our webinars.
- Registration confirmation with login information (email responder triggered on the contact record by a specific form fill). This has to be triggered upon the form completion.
- Reminder and post-event communication (date-specific workflow that allows for emails, branching etc. x days before or after an event date). This has to be triggered around the event date.
It seems nuts to me that in the contact-based, center on a date workflow we cannot add a step outside of that date constraint.
- Enrollment trigger is the form completion
- Allowable input in the workflow is an external email that is triggered from that enrollment form completion (you registered, here's the confirmation)
- Then the rest of the emails, reminders, etc. flex around the date of the event.
See more ideas labeled with: