HubSpot Ideas

Emily_

Workflow delays only during working hours

Workflow actions can be set to only execute during specific times, however the delays execute even outside those times. There should be an option to set the delays to only happen during set days as well.

I have automated task reminders that need to be created every 3, 5 and 7 working days. However if the workflow is triggered on a Wednesday, both 3 and 5 day delay tasks end up scheduled on the Monday as the delays happen over the weekend but the task isn't created until Monday.

8 Kommentare
blanger
Mitglied

To set working days for a delay or time period would be necessary!

andrew_thomas
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree! We're having to use a helper property and breaking delays into smaller segments to get what we're looking for, and this is less than ideal. 

HDang0
Teilnehmer/-in

Having the same problem since we have a standard to answer tickets within 24 hours, and I'm mornitoring them if there's no ticket status changed within 48hrs, ended up with hundreds of tickets on Monday since it accumulates from Fris, Sats and Suns. The workaround on Community forum seems doesn't help much since it will end up affecting weekday's tickets (add more delays to weekday ones). +1 vote

ConradFischbach
Mitglied

Same here. A delay in a workflow should not count the weekend. +1 Vote

vmcgee
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

If the workflow is triggered to only happen during specific work days (M-F), then the delay should act the same. 

JStamm
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Similar idea submitted here - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Counting-business-days-only-in-workflows-and-sequence...

Please upvote there so we can try to move this need up the priority list within Hubspot.

AAranha
Mitglied

Same here. +1 Vote

JSmith345
Mitglied

This is really needed!