HubSpot Ideas

landers_210

Workflow Undo Option

It would be nice to have an undo button in Workflows, similar to emails. Sometimes we will edit a workflow and then quickly decide we want to revert back to the original creation. It's hard to remember what has to be changed back, especially for more complex workflows.

66 Replies
SQureshi6
Upvoting, as this is definitely something we need in Hubspot.
saigeclawson

This is something I would absolutely LOVE (and something that I absolutely NEED). Just barely when moving some actions around, I made the mistake of actually deleting the actions in a very large branch. I was able to see the revision history to remember how to rebuild the workflow, but would've rather just hit a simple undo button instead of wasting 20 minutes of my time rebuilding. 

CBehrens
Participant | Diamond Partner

We need this.

LMelling4

I need this!

romi
Contributor | Elite Partner

Absolutely critical for Enterprise environments

LucasR
Member | Elite Partner

Yes! This would be great HubSpot

Victorsnor
Participant

I need this

PEvans
HubSpot Employee

That's a great suggestion. 🙂

SDunbar

Yes please. Very surprised to see the option to view changes... but no way to restore them? Seems counterintuitive in 2022

katiebroyles
Participant

This would be so helpful, especially when we are simply wanting to test a workflow IRL, but forget to turn off the triggers and replace with manually enrolling a contact. Being able to undo an activation for the last hour, or a set period would help protect users from making accidents that would take longer to fix manually.

JHartnagle
HubSpot Product Team

Hi, Everyone,

Thank you for your feedback on an undo option in workflows. Timelines can change, but currently we are working to have an undo option (similar to what's in emails) in Beta in Q1 of 2023. I will update this post when the Beta is released. 

Best,

Jess

AnnemarieTN
Participant | Partner

This has been open for over three years now. Fix it! I didn't even make changes to an if/then branche and POOF like its f*cking magic, my next 25 steps are gone. This is absurd and should be fixed NOW! The answer of the helpdesk "You would have then to add again the action." I have allreday build it and can shee it. Just but the button 'undo' or 'put it back.

This isn't friendly at all! FIX IT!!!

JennieHuettel

Yes please! 100% need this! Excited to hear it is in Beta for Q1 2023! 

JulB

Just lost 3 hours today. Thank you HubSpot!

I am really not happy seing this has been asked 4 years ago and is still not put in place!

ADrogon
Participant

an option to reverve a workflow with one click woudl be great or to preview the results.

right now we cnnot see how many contacts will be affected by a workflow, turning it on may cause a lot of trouble. being able to have a preview, woudl be super helpful.

AKaras

Really useful function!!!

EOjei
Participant

Yes please!

jgillan

Following! Looking forward to this beta.

JdB

I moved a branch and it somehow deleted instead, and I was SHOCKED to see this hasn't been implemented. Either restore from previous version or manual force save is a necessity. Absolutely stunned that this isn't a feature. 3 hours of my life gone! Why do you track changes if I can't restore to them or copy from them!? 

uoduwa

Cannot wait until this is live!