HubSpot Ideas

willcurran

Workflow Trigger: Meeting Scheduled

Would be great to have a workflow trigger to trigger on a meeting scheduled using the meeting tool.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Re: Workflow Trigger: Meeting Scheduled - changed to: Delivered
March 30, 2018 11:44 AM

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce that this functionality is now live. Check out #3 in this product announcement for details.

Re: Workflow Trigger: Meeting Scheduled - changed to: In Beta
March 06, 2018 02:37 PM

34 Comentários
abbiehughes
Participante

We have just signed up with Sales Pro and started using Meetings. So there's currently no way of 'hooking' a contact to a workflow? It seems strange that it works with forms but not with this tool. A way around it, I guess, would be to create a contact property that is only filled in through the meetings tool rather than manual, then do the workflow as 'field is not empty'. Does any one know what the status of this is?

ncortazzo
Participante

I just tried to do this today and realized it wasn't an option. Would definitely be great if this was added as a feature!

anthonylzhang
Membro

How has this still not been done yet? Seems obvious. 

We would like a workflow where when a meeting is booked, the system changes our custom field "Contact Status" to "Meeting Scheduled".

Can we get an ETA?

Status atualizado para: Delivered
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce that this functionality is now live. Check out #3 in this product announcement for details.

egarciavaz
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Awesome guys! Thanks.

dorecchio
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Agreed

erikblues
Top colaborador(a)

Also need this!

erikblues
Top colaborador(a)

Guys this can already be done.

Meetings are treated as "forms", and you can use them as triggers for a workflow by selecting "form submission" as the trigger and typping "Meeting" into the search bar.

Not very easy to find, but works like a charm.

JimA
Colaborador(a)

What if you are not scheduling the meeting via the app?

The form trigger is no help if a meeting is scheduled manually via the Contact's page.

I am trying to create a workflow that kicks in AFTER the meeting. There's a workflow trigger for "Meeting Start Time," but none of the associated criteria can be set to a relative date, such as "Today," "Yesterday," or "This Week."

Am I missing something? Is there some way to create a Workflow that's tied to the Meeting date or time?

AdamFromson
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Hey, this is awesome! Just went through this thread, and @hroberts rolled out a great feature I was looking for in this.

Can we add one teensy thing to it please? I'd love to be able to center workflows around the EventDate field from the Calendar API if that's something we could add as a contact property.

CMallet
Membro

Same here, I would like for a specific Task to be created as soon as someone has booked a meeting. Here's the scenario:

1. A prospect comes to my website and fills it a form asking for info

2. I research the lead and if relevant, I suggest to book a meeting using Hubspot Meetings

3. The prospect books a meeting

4. A task is automatically created to send specific questions to the lead ahead of the meeting.

In the Workflow properties it seems only possible to have triggers based on the date of the last meeting booked. I would like the trigger to simply be the fact that a meeting has just been booked (for a future date obviously).

Thanks

ChaosFreak
Colaborador(a)

Why is this limited only to meetings booked via the meetings tool, and not just all meetings. We use Calendly to book meetings due to the severe limitations in HubSpot's meeting tool, but meetings booked via Calendly show up immediately on our contacts' activity history. So, HubSpot knows a meeting is scheduled. But I can't access the date or use that activity as a trigger for a workflow, because I didn't use HubSpot's meeting tool? Am I getting that right?

JHiga
Membro

I just encountered this issue still... seems like it was never implemented? According to current support team it doesn't exist. Can anyone clarify if it actually was implemented or there is miscommunication here?

dorecchio
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

We have done this. Assume you are using the Hubspot meeting tool and one of the meeting links you created. 

Just use the enrollment trigger - form completion - and use the name of the meeting link as the name. To verify that you have the right one, have one of your test contacts complete the form. 

We have used this to create deals in one of our client's pipeline once a meeting is booked. Use the create record. The following image shows the enrollment trigger - blurred text is the meeting link name. 

trigger criteria - blurred section is the meeting link name.trigger criteria - blurred section is the meeting link name.

Hope this helps everyone. 

- Dave