Workflow Trigger: Meeting Scheduled

Would be great to have a workflow trigger to trigger on a meeting scheduled using the meeting tool.

HubSpot updates
Workflow Trigger: Meeting ScheduledHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Delivered
03-30-2018

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce that this functionality is now live. Check out #3 in this product announcement for details.

Workflow Trigger: Meeting ScheduledHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Beta
03-06-2018

30 Replies
abbiehughes
Regular Contributor

We have just signed up with Sales Pro and started using Meetings. So there's currently no way of 'hooking' a contact to a workflow? It seems strange that it works with forms but not with this tool. A way around it, I guess, would be to create a contact property that is only filled in through the meetings tool rather than manual, then do the workflow as 'field is not empty'. Does any one know what the status of this is?

ncortazzo
Occasional Contributor

I just tried to do this today and realized it wasn't an option. Would definitely be great if this was added as a feature!

anthonylzhang
New Contributor

How has this still not been done yet? Seems obvious. 

We would like a workflow where when a meeting is booked, the system changes our custom field "Contact Status" to "Meeting Scheduled".

Can we get an ETA?

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Delivered

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce that this functionality is now live. Check out #3 in this product announcement for details.

egarciavaz
Occasional Contributor

Awesome guys! Thanks.

dorecchio Regular Contributor | Silver Partner
Regular Contributor | Silver Partner

Agreed

erikblues
Top Contributor

Also need this!

erikblues
Top Contributor

Guys this can already be done.

Meetings are treated as "forms", and you can use them as triggers for a workflow by selecting "form submission" as the trigger and typping "Meeting" into the search bar.

Not very easy to find, but works like a charm.

JimA
Regular Contributor

What if you are not scheduling the meeting via the app?

The form trigger is no help if a meeting is scheduled manually via the Contact's page.

I am trying to create a workflow that kicks in AFTER the meeting. There's a workflow trigger for "Meeting Start Time," but none of the associated criteria can be set to a relative date, such as "Today," "Yesterday," or "This Week."

Am I missing something? Is there some way to create a Workflow that's tied to the Meeting date or time?

AdamFromson
New Contributor

Hey, this is awesome! Just went through this thread, and @hroberts rolled out a great feature I was looking for in this.

Can we add one teensy thing to it please? I'd love to be able to center workflows around the EventDate field from the Calendar API if that's something we could add as a contact property.