Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Workflow Trigger: Meeting Scheduled

Would be great to have a workflow trigger to trigger on a meeting scheduled using the meeting tool.

29 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted

Elyssa
New Contributor

Definitely, that would be so great - I was stupidly looking for this in the contact properties thinking it existed already!

Julian
Occasional Contributor

It would be great that it created a personalised token based on the day and time. So you can then create a workflow with an email based on the meetings form being filled in. It would also then create a list of that specific meeting so you could then see all the people who have applied for that meeting.

So it could be a product demo for instance. They sign up it trigggers a workflow with an email and there date and time with some nice blurb. then an hour before there demo it sends a reminder and there details go in a alist.

TashaDalB Regular Contributor | Gold Partner
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

yes - great idea - I too thought it was already a feature went looking for it just now!

Svet222
Occasional Contributor

I agree! It would be great to have Meetings be part of a workflow. We're currently working on a sales drip campaign consisting on about 8 emails. It would be great to have one of the goals set to "set a meeting" to kick them out of the workflow.

Clean_Machine
New Contributor

I was digging in the workflows for almost an hour trying to find this option.....When a meeting is scheduled---->do the following. I am hoping there is an ETA for this HubSpot? 

AllenHelms
Occasional Contributor

Yes, definitely need to be able to use Call/Meeting/Activity Types as criteria for enrollment into Smartlists, Workflows and Sequences.

Allen R. Helms

HubSpot/SalesForce CRM Consultant

www.OrganicEndeavors.com

Lionheart-Paul
Regular Contributor

You can use the Contact Property "Last Meeting Booked", but it would be much easier if there was access to when that field was changed, instead of the meeting date.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Beta

kristjan
New Contributor

@hroberts is this being worked on? I was thinking about setting up my first workflow - and this was the first no-brainer to try out. Didn't find out, found this post, and curious to know if you are going to implement this.

For outbound this is super useful:

A) Create a sequence

B) If meeting booked create lead