HubSpot Ideas

evfishr

Workflow Round Robin - rotate leads evenly & in set order

Hi there,

We want the round robin to distribute leads to reps in a set rotation order that is even and predictable (not randomized).

Currently, we move reps in and out of the round robin based on vacation time and also at time to focus on other types of sales opportunities. With the current assignment logic, a rep that goes on vacation will then get MORE leads when they get added back into rotation. We want the rotation to be even from the point they are added back in. We also want it to be in a set / predictable order and not randomized.

48 Kommentare
SaWells
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Is there a status update on this? We need this for one of our clients.

Bruno_Teixeira
Autorität | Diamond Partner

This would be a nice feature

KingaKruz
Mitglied

Definitely a needed feature! 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hey folks!

I'm happy to report that evenly rotating leads through a round-robin workflow action is now Delivered!!! More info on the rotate leads workflow action can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-to-set-an-owner#rotate

I'd like to clarify this "Delivered" status reflects the feature request in the original post. There have been additional requests added in the comments on this thread, so I've tracked down some other Ideas where you can upvote and leave feedback. 

Auto Rotate, ability to mark user as on vacation or sick to remove/skip them in workflow

Filter workflows for lead rotation including specific contact owners

Rotating leads with fixed distribution percentages

If you have additional requests on lead rotation, don't hesitate to search for it or create your own!

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

RouterJet
Mitglied

If you’re interested in an app that handles some more advanced lead routing situations, please let me know. You can sign up to hear when the app is ready. I have a similar app created for Pipedrive, and I’m considering expanding to HubSpot if there is enough interest.

Please sign up here: https://routerjet.com/round-robin-lead-routing-for-hubspot 

cheatoeSB
Teilnehmer/-in

Would something like this solve the round robin issue?

https://leadjar.app/

Add into a workflow + set up a round robin or weighted assignment rule.

RamyaContus
Mitglied

The original post and the idea of uneven distribution of leads seems to be from 2018. Is this feature still under development? Please update.

Routera-LT
Teilnehmer/-in

@evfishr Our team has been working on a new platform that gives HubSpot users/managers better ability to fully control contact/company/deal/ticket assignment including:

• Round robin rotations that allow you to set the order
  • Weighted rotation
  • Out of Office status and working hours so users who are not available don't receive leads (plus we have a Google calendar integration)
  • Contact and deal capacities so you don't overwhelm reps with too many leads
  • Service level agreements

and more! Plus, this does not require Sales Pro!

We are listed on the HubSpot app marketplace where you can find more information about our solution!