HubSpot Ideas

KyleHede

Workflow Reporting

It would be nice to be able to report on a Workflow. To be able to show number of contacts who have enrolled, completed, etc on the workflow in a dashboard. I imagine being able to select what workflows we want to see stats on, and which metrics we want on those workflows, which are available when creating a list on a workflow.

download.png

14件のコメント
liberworm
投稿者

This would be great to have. I am the main admin for all of the HubSpot modules and I would really like to be able to show teams the effect of the effeciencies gained with workflows via reporting and/or dashboard. 

alex_flitton
参加者

Adding a comment here for added visibility. As a manager/coach, I'd love to be able to quickly reference an automation dashboard with reports that reference the workflows we've got in place and be able to better measure historical performance.

MariaV
メンバー

A necessity!

MCruzet
メンバー

Have any of you found a work-around to this issue? 

Petter
投稿者 | Elite Partner

I'll give you a strong upvote on this one! It's actually pretty strange that this isn't possible already. Or at least be able to edit the columns in the workflow list to get a quick overview on each workflows goal performance. Keeping my fingers crossed! 

Jwarner
メンバー

THIS FEATURE IS A MUST!!!!

This is incredibly necessary to run an efficient team and see the success or areas of improvement!!

I have an SLA alert workflow and I need to know, at a glance, how many contacts get missed and run through the first set of internal alerts and then how many still get missed and run the second set of alerts. Currently, we are taking an hour or longer to respond to a contact requesting a demo during business hours! The best way to fix this is to have clarity into the problem. 

Workaround for counting MQLs/SQLs or certain task titles: I use a workflow to create a static list every quarter with anyone that meets XYZ criteria (minus graveyard contacts)  and then a report on our quarterly dashboard. I have counts of MQLs, MQLs with meetings booked, SQLs, SQLs with meetings booked, and Customer Activity Alerts + w/ meetings. 

duartecarreira
参加者

This is really important. I'm even surprised that this is not yet a feature, HubSpot....

HoneyB
参加者

Totally agree or at least be able to download the data so that I can filter as I need so I can see the results of each step in the workflow and report on them.

MFountain
投稿者

Has anyone heard whether HubSpot have started to develop workflow reporting?

Petter
投稿者 | Elite Partner

@MFountain This thread still has the "Idea submitted" label so it means that there's no plan for developing this feature yet. 

jgillan
メンバー

Yes even more so now with the updates to workflows, the logs are there it's surprising you are unable to export the workflow history or make a report based on contact counts ideally would be able to factor in the if/then branches as well.

AGreening
参加者

There really ought to be a way to see how many contacts passed through each workflow branch. Would make for much easier analysis of automations. 

TomDelaney
メンバー

July 2023, still waiting on workflow reporting. Please HubSpot I'll eat all my vegggies if we can report on workflows easier like this!

RSmith01
メンバー | Elite Partner

This would be such a game-changer! We already have defaulted performance metrics on each workflow - why not allow us to save as a report. Please can we have this!