HubSpot Ideas

AgendaJason

Workflow Outcomes Based on Associated Company Properties

I would like to see workflow outcomes have the ability to be based on properties found in a company's associated company (parent/child) properties.

For instance, I would like to see an if/then branch where a Parent Company's property of "Role" (Buyer, Seller, etc...) can be selected as the criteria for the branches. Currently, the options for Parent Company info are pretty limited (see options in screenshot) and don't allow for selecting specific properties that the Parent Company has on their Company record (name, city, role, any other custom property created).

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 2.30.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-23 at 2.30.11 PM.png

To summarize one of our uses for this, we want to cap how many Buyers our Advisors can manage; however, if those Buyers are in the same family, we don't want all of them to count towards the limit, since one contact with one of the companies is sufficient to cover all in the family. So if a Buyer has a Parent Company that is also a Buyer, we don't want that Child Company to count. The issue is, we can't use the Parent Company's property of "Role" (as described above), so we can't make the workflow as sophisticated as needed.

There are other uses for such information, but this is just one to demonstrate the issue. 

1件のコメント
GrantCarlile
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Yes agreed. Same here. A few more things that I'll add here later in reply with the link to. Getting associations into personalization tokens and filters like the above note mentions.